Did you notice @MissNowhere has left GaG?

I was just going through a few old questions and noticed her profile picture had meen taken down so clicked on her profile.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes there were at least half a dozen questions about it yesterday.

• Oh, ok, I didn't see any

Most Helpful Girl

• No, nor did I ever notice that name before either. It's like you're all consumed by this. Get over it.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes I did and I am pleased about this. She was a nasty girl. She was nasty to me, my friends and other users here. It made my day when I found out she has gone. May sound mean but I got so fed up with her being mean and how amazingly bitter she is towards men.

• A GAG Securuty/Control Unit located and secured MissNowhere last night at 11PM. Her interrogation is complete and she has been placed in a containment unit for further observation. Updates will be posted as her condition improves, and she will be returned to the GAG Family Unit a trembling shell of the being she once was. Let this be a warning!

• Yes she's gone, so is Ihavtofart so let's move on and let it go

• No offense but why is this such a big deal? Why so many questions about her recently? Is she someone special on here? I forget.

• You came late to the party lol

• Yes, but who cares? What made her so special? there's far nicer people on here.

• Oh damn !! That is sad. Well perhaps she finally figured out "where"...

• No offense MissNowhere fan club... I dont give a fuck. But speaking of that I'll give a fuck at this moment. I'm happy for her she decided to do something to her addiction to gag... That chick is here everytime, it's disturbing her personal life and thats not gud at all..

What Girls Said 4

• we did yeah, there's been lots of talk about the users who left. they will be missed.

• id just like to point out something though if i may. while i wasn't particularly close to her, i think it's horrible that people are talking so much shit about her. like okay she wasn't for everyone but do some of y'all gotta be so crass? how would u like it if u found out somehow that the rest of gag was happy that u left? and DONT act like u wouldn't because it gets to everyone.

like come on. doesn't mean the second someone leaves y'all show ur true colours. disgraceful. grow up.

• people come and go... its life

• Yes. Can we all just get over it now..

• They need to add a "I Can't Believe X User Left Omg" topic.