How would you feel if you shared information about yourself privately then it was broadcasted for the GAG community to publicly consume?

Inspired by this post.
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/girlsaskguys/q1884546-is-this-why-missnowhere-squidward-left#new

Should you trust a GAG user who showcases details from private conversations?

• Yes
  • No
Surely if one wants their business to be public, they'll make it public themselves.

Most Helpful Guy

• i pictured it happening to me, that wouldn't be cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• (In that case, I think saying that she wants to focus on school would be enough..)

If someone did that to me then I'd feel exposed. People don't need to know details. When I decide to share details with someone then I expect them to keep it to themselves even if I didn't tell them not to tell anyone about it. It can be taken for granted.

What Guys Said 4

• This has happened a couple of times, but after all, no one knows my address here, so it's not adding to my embarrassment for GAG to know what people around
    me already know.

• Duh. I wouldn't feel bad. There's a saying
    img. picturequotes. com/.../... others-to-quote-1. jpg

Should you trust such person?
    Yes & No

Yes. Tell them to keep it private. If you started to text and give your personal information to someone, it means you already trust them and you shouldn't feel hesitant in asking them to not to.

No. You should not trust anyone in this world tbh. Except yourself ;)

• I wouldn't like that

• That's why I don't share private details with anybody here, unless it's something that's not that a big a deal to me.

What Girls Said 1

• I would laugh! What in the world! That would never happen!