Why doesn't GAG allow troll questions anymore I just got a warning message from GAG not to ask troll questions anymore?

I don't understand why all of a sudden they care and why does it matter if its not harming anyone

And I have several troll questions they didn't remove who are the to decide which ones are trolls or not?
the problem is not every troll post gets deleted and certain things that weren't trolling and the admins thought were trolling actually wasn't so its not a bullet proof system

Most Helpful Girl

• They really want the site to be helpful instead of a place where people make endless posts that don't make much sense.

• Well if that's the case then we really shouldn't have an other category and we shouldn't be able to ask questions like what's your favorite color, movie, song? When's your birthday? Etc

Question like those are random and in know way, shape, or form are helpful to people or this site. It's simply not advice, info, knowledge, or an opinion. It's worthless and yet we all ask and/or answer them and the people that run GAG is perfectly fine with that... So why not be fine with trolls it doesn't make much sense 😕

• From a business standpoint

• :) thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of understand this if the questions are mean-spirited. But some troll questions are just meant to be amusing/humorous and aren't meant to be taken seriously. If it's not harming anyone then I don't see why they should care about it.

Personally, after scrolling through so many relationship and penis questions, sometimes it's a relief to see something different.

What Girls Said 5

• My thing is. who are they to decipher what are troll qiestions? People say pretty much everything is a troll question and everyone is a troll when sometimes that just isn't the case and people are dead serious so they have no right to remove them... Some people are really seeking help and they can't tell trolls fro, meal situations apart 😒

• -from real

• @apple24

Oh god if you did that it wouldn't be GAG anymore it would be AskApple 😁

• hahaha! LOL NOOOOO! jaja hahaha AA. com lol I never want to change this website. lol Maybe I would want a little crown on the side of my pic. lol

• I get the feeling they're starting to go for a different kind of website entirely. What with these recent changes. I also think they want it to be more made up if takes.

• not sure... your questions don't seem to be offensive, just funny.

• they warned me what the heck? And I have several troll questions they didn't remove who are the to decide which ones are trolls or not?

• Because if they permitted troll comments/questions, the trolling would be even more prevalent around here. I can't imagine an advice site that's comprised of 90% as one that would be particularly popular or successful.

• 1 troll wouldn't do any harm.

• The point here is that you should find the citation and go to that source, research that directly, then cite that as your source.

• @Red_Arrow yeah that'd be fine though I find it easier to do that from my school's online library catalog because they usually have a bunch of specifications like it has to be more recent than 2010 and such and I can just include that in my search specifications

• What was the question you had deleted.

• Here are just a few
      Question Title: My girlfriend keeps unzipping my pants do you have any idea why?
      Question Details: she keeps unzipping my pants when we are alone and tells me its a surpirse do you have any idea why I hope its a ps4.
      Question Title: Where can I buy photosynthesis?
      Question Title: What does an organism feel like yes you read it right not an orgasm an organism?

• Yea they delete that but leave the "My dick is 9" long is is big enough?"

• yeah and they left some of my other troll questions too lol like where does bird poop land when cars weren't around?

What Guys Said 11

• Remember Tony?
    Lots of gaggers get all bitchy about trolls around here.
    They take all this frivolous shit so seriously.

• you mean he got kicked out?

• @BelleGirl21 that is disturbing

• that they would have a quota

• Your opinion of "harm" probably differs from the opinion of others. Most troll are annoying to the point that some users leave this site. What's difficult to understand: a 24 year old guy who derives joy from being annoying to other people is pathetic.

• Maybe they should have an auction for daily trolls. Highest bidder gets to troll for one day. We would get to see his or her best work for one day, and G@G would bring in more money.

• My guess the youngest users are afraid of trolls, so they limit troll questions so they don't have nightmares.

• I suppose word your troll questions differently. I like troll questions personally. They are fun to answer.

• What was your troll question?

• Question Title: What does an organism feel like yes you read it right not an orgasm an organism?

• ere are just a few

• This site is not made for trolls. It's for users to ask legitimate questions and receive legitimate answers. Plus, trolling can get on the offensive side of things. No one wants to be offended.

• the problem is not every troll post gets deleted and certain things that weren't trolling and the admins thought were trolling actually wasn't so its not a bullet proof system.

• Care to share some examples of the 'troll ' questions?

• ere are just a few

• Haha that's some pretty poor material

• The trick is to do it subtly.

• Well its a pain in the ass. It clutters up the site, and there are people on here legitimately looking for help.

• It costs money to store stuff on the web plus its basically exploiting the Xper system with troll.