Why don't more users choose a MHO after receiving opinions?

I have answered 471 questions and only 76 have selected a MHO..

Most Helpful Girl

• They usually send out a message to the asker to select an MHO after a period of time. I try to keep up with those.

My thoughts are that it might be less active users who ask a question, then forget about their GAG account. But it may also be users who just don't care for selecting a MHO.

I used to be on Yahoo Answers and after a while if an answer was not selected as Best Answer, other users could vote on opinions. Then after a week or so the answer with the most votes got Best Answer. I think a system like that is needed here to help users who spend time answering questions to get points :)

• Yeah maybe the MHO could be decided by the amount of likes an opinion received. Great answer :)

Most Helpful Guy

• They are noobs sorry.

• Yeah probably. I do answer a lot of anon questions in the no opinions category.

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe nobody gave a good answer haha

• Many people feel the answers weren't helpful enough or that the question itself wasn't one that requires a "most helpful opinion" because the question was just for fun or whatever.

• I am sorry I was busy gaging!

• i'm lazy. i usually do it after i keep getting messages from the GuysAskGirls dude.

• Because I forget to sometimes.

• They are forced to eventually

• Yeah I seen that in the FAQ. 30 days, one is picked, no points..

• Maybe there aren't any good answers

What Guys Said 4

• GAG thought about this and has instituted an automated process of choosing an MHO after a specified period of time :)

1. Guess there are a few that stop using GAG once their query has been satiated.
    2. The become irregular unless they have another query
    3. There are other pressures that keep them away from GAG
    4. They don't see an opinion that suits what they are looking for
    etc

• I usually just wait for the notification to remind me.

• Because most of the time the answers are super fucking unhelpful.

• I don't know, but hopefully you'll get someone an MHO from this :) (hint, hint)