27% (13)37% (21)32% (34)Vote
  • Nope
    73% (35)63% (36)68% (71)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|29

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha no I've kind of surpassed the crush stage on him. It's more like... he mildly annoys me and pisses me off a lot but I want to fuck his brains out still.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• Not playing favorites (I don't kiss ass), not looking for friends (got plenty of those in real life), but there's a few people (comments they've made always stood out from the rest or one that caught my SOs attention) that I admire/respect (not crushes) on here (hopefully their heads don't swell):

@redeyemindtricks this woman don't fuckin play around, but I always chuckle when she spit quips. I don't want to ever get tangled into her web. Probably one day, I'll drop a hello into her post and see what quips she has in store for me. If you reading this red keep up the good work!

@ConsultanIsBack 99.9% funny (with his other partners in crime), but when he is serious about a topic this dude put's some hilarious truth into it. No homo. Respect. By the way, gratz on Editor (not entirely sure what's that about).

@MissPanda is probably lurking, but my SO first thought she was Angelina Jolie then she asked me to raid her old profile and told me she's pretty. If you come back from the dead, we are only admiring your beauty nothing more don't worry.

@justbanANNAz probably lurking. She can be brutally honest in the nicest possible way. I have engaged her in short brief comments. She's brutal, but nice... lol I think Anna can take an active criticism and not really get "butthurt". But like she has told me before, I have "... been under a rock."

@CHARismatic110 hmmm just your everyday friendly GAG flirt. Lmfao. Just kidding if you see this. She's always cheerful and courteous. I haven't seen anyone attack this gentle creature. 😂😂😂😂

last but not least,

@Stacyzee I have seen a lot of her post just as much as Anna's, but her recent post about working "... a penis like a stripper would a pole?" Just made her stand out. Wow the graphic content in that one (hopefully parents for those 13+ year old users...) lol every time I see a comment about how-to blow job, my response will be like, www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25271-how-to-give-oral-to-your-man-101

There's more, aside from these top 5 (not in any particular order), but I think I won't have enough room to jot each one (2171/2500 characters) and adding on to the #/1000 can be too time consuming and bore readers. Hell, I'm already boring myself.

Good night.

3|0
    0|0
  • i dont think i have been noticed enough for anyone to have a crush on me :3

but for sure i have one that i find admirable... just a sweetheart and I don't know if she knows me >.< the struggles! notice me senpai!

2|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't crush on anyone even outside of GAG because I barely ever spend time with others over a long period of time. Just walk on the street, ride the bus or train, and the rest is being home. No crushing for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • Yes but the mere fact that @apple24 refers to herself as a Queen keeps me in line because I flash on this image: 40.media.tumblr.com/.../...0p3mVJ1qgwqw9o1_500.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • @phoenix98 💟

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
  • 2|1
    0|0
  • hmm maybe not crushing but there are some GAGers I like A LOT which I would date if they would live closer and I'd have the chance :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No I have a life

1|2
    0|0
  • ... Maybeh

1|0
    0|0
  • This is the new theme song for this website

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8DTCMc22FQ

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|1
    0|0
  • @ElissaDido she's my love 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • Nahhh

1|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly no. Some cute girls on here sure, but no one really making me feel crazy over them.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not

1|0
    0|0
  • no, my age means the crusher would be crushed so i don't bother

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a secret.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a crush but its more of ohh she looks pretty thing
    than an actually ohh my gosh she's so cool
    I don't even know the girl so I can't really crush on the girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes i think yes i do crush on het but other times i think no that can't be

1|0
    0|0
  • fortunately unfortunately.

1|0
    0|0
  • no comment... ...

1|0
    0|0
  • I was gonna say Archiz too but wow she has admirers!

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen some rather stunning blondes on this site that instantly made me a believer.

1|0
    0|0
  • there are a few that I am possibly crushing, you should know. and then there are a few that I would just lie to see naked and fuck. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • @victorianna is fucking beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, and I stay anonymous to prevent all the girls from crushing on me ;P

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19