How do you add a pic to a comment?

comment please!!! :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you only have to post the link and it will include it. but not sure :)

What Guys Said 3

• The picture needs to be on a website. If it is already there, just post the link to the picture (not the whole website, just the picture). If it is something on your computer or in your phone, you need to upload it to a site such as imgur, tinypic, flickr, or any other similar site. Then copy the link to the picture (not the whole website) and paste it to the comment.

• just post the direct link of it. make sure it ends with. jpg, . png or whatever your file type is... if you see that at the end of the link it will be included automatically

• past the url

www. somesite. com / blah. jpg

• below is an actual URL:

http : // i65 . tinypic. com / 2q1ci8x. jpg

copy paste it and remove the spaces.

What Girls Said 7

• -use tinypic or imgur
    -upload the picture you want
    -use link provided to "copy, and paste" into your comment here

That's it.. I use tinypic.. I like it much better then imgur

• not necessary literally copy and paste link thats all

• @altair212 yeah that's if you just want to copy a picture from google or something. I think I was talking more along the lines of personal pictures.. But O. P could of been more specific

• you copy photo location then you paste in the comment. That's all! Though some photos don't appear with the first try, and others not at all no matter how many times you try

• Copy the link! Or I usually use photobucket. com and copy the direct link.

• copy paste the link

• 0|0
  • I want to know too 😔😔😔

• You can upload it to imgur and then copy the direct link that is generated.

• With gifs like this

http://i.imgur.com/T6QT4kj.gif

I upload it to imgur, then I right click and "Open image in a new tab" and copy the URL. The direct link has a gifv and it just sends you to the linked page, and not upload the gif.