How did you come across g@g?

I came across g@g while i was doing an assignment for sex ed😂😂😂
how did you find out about g@g?

• I don't know
  • Friend recommendation
  • Just while Scrolling through the net
  • Heard about from someone
  • other (comment)

Most Helpful Guy

• I Googled some question and this site popped up as one of the results because a user asked the same question here. I browsed this site, liked it, and created my account. Glad I did because I really like it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• One day I just randomly decided that I was interested in reading about women's problems and discover more from their own perspective, instead of looking at it from a male perspective. So I typed in to google "girls asking guys questions".

And now this dude is here.

• I uh. . . don't really remember. I think I must've been drinking or something

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

and then I remembered to come back here the next day because I just kinda liked how to website was designed, DooMguy and now will be sticking around for a while

PS: sex ed is sexy

• I was in search of enlightened and intellectually-stimulating interchanges, among people of diverse backgrounds. I decided to stick around anyway.

• I was probably searching for some sort of crush guide or "does she like me" sort of shit, and then it showed up in Google.

• I googled a question about girls looking at guys bulges

• I searched for something on google and ended up here... don't know anymore what I was looking for. but I liked the concept of the site so I remembered it and came back another time :)

• VOTE C

• I found it by accident.

• I was trying to save a relationship at the time. My ex wouldn't let me talk to anyone but her about our problems and we were still having them. So I started surfing the net looking for advice/help. I didn't find any, even here. But I kept my account here open in case I had other questions in the future.

• Gag begged me to join because of my awesome advice. After months of courting I finally gave in and put out, errr I mean joined.

• I Google advise for shy guys or something

• I had a girlfriend problem at the time so I googled it. And found this site.

• I was banging my sister and i wondered if there was a site like this so i googled it.

• Was looking for the porn 'gag'. And hence. The satan called google.

• i asked a question on google and it was one of the responses

• I played a Rock'n'Roll song backwards!

• As always, I have been Googling around about some sexual questions and came across here, explored and embraced it.

• An ad pop'ed up when I was watching lesbian porn.

• I was googling something, I don't remember what.

• i typed a perverted question into google

• Some song lyrics brought me here... hahahahahahaha...

• I'm into Gag porn, and this popped up. Fell in love with it. Kinda' weird, but very true.

What a way to sell yourself, right? File this one under 'softcore'. haha

• I had searched a sexual question in google and it was the first link. That was 5 years ago

What Girls Said 17

• I was on google and asking questions about a break up and it brought me to here! However I didn't sign up till later!

• I was trying to justify a guy who was using me as a friends with benefits; trying to convince myself he actually wanted more. It turns out my suspicion was right. I stayed here because I felt I could help with my experiences in life and love.

• I just stumbled across it by accident.

• I was googling stuff like what doesn't mean if a boy keeps looking at you! And bam!

• Google. I blame it all on Google.

• I was trying to find an answer to a matter, by guys, and found it on the web. But it was many years ago. I didn't even have an actual account back then, and the site was like not even an actual site. It was like some kind of a blog. Then it gained members and turned to the present girlsaskguys. ;)

• I googled if guys would date a tall girl who is 5'9" and ended up here HAHAHHAHAA.

• 0|0
  • surfing the net..

• I went to Google like everyone else, haha. I was searching relationship advice at the time.

• I had too random questions and I wrote them in Google search. Most of the time this site has popped up first. 😂

• I was wondering why @ElissaDido was aways laughing behind her PC.

• I Googled a something & was directed here. The rest is history.

• Google brought me here

• I don't remember exactly, but probably something having to do with being lonely at the time

• I googled a question about my homework and this site came up 😂😂

• Can't remember 😕😕😕