Do you miss the downvote?

Checked back on this site again after two months.

No more down vote just a bunch of hearts everywhere ;o

Even though it's a waste of time, I miss the downvotes and the savage assholery that came with it.

Are there any broken hearts somewhere near the hearts that act kinda like the beloved downvotes?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol yes I do, I have honestly never used that feature. I never downvoted anyone, but I always liked collecting them, especially when I posted opinions that pissed people off 😂

And it would be cool to see how many people disagree with a certain opinion comparing to the ones who agree.

• Yeah seriously... & by having no downvotes, stupid heart don't even count for anything really... They're just plain stupid hearts.

Hooefully they bring #Downvoted back. Let's create a movement. With red #Downvoted t-shirts and lunchboxes and other legit #Downvoted gear

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually the recent changes to GAG I'm not too fond of.

Why is the report button 3 dots instead of the red flag that it was before? The 3 dots make no sense to me at all, and they are where you used to click to respond to people (if I remember correctly?). This is making it confusing.

Plus I find the like button to be small and hard to read among the opinions. To me, it's much more cluttered than it used to be, I'm not a fan.

I liked having the downvote button. Not sure why it was an issue. People downvote, but they can also upvote.

• 3 dot menu will have more options soon. That's why "report" is in there too. Also, it will change it's place soon, as you said, post opinion/comment button will come back on to its earlier spot. thanks for the feedback.

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 13

• Bring back the downvote! @GirlsAskGuys

#Downvoted is such a pain in the butt!

• Seriously... And it's just lame to type in.. It has no effect on their opinion. There wouldn't be any red digits that all agree of what a horrible opinion maker they are.

• What kind of issues are you experiencing with the reporting function? can you tell me your device and browser info also? thanks

• @menguc the button is unwieldy. You need to press it several times before it actually responds. Because this website makes my Surface 2 crash, I mainly use my iPhone (and Safari) or sometimes my laptop with either Microsoft Edge or Firefox. Even then it's not great.

• Yeah, I'm not happy about it. I mean, I'm dealing with it, but if they brought it back, that'd be really cool.

• I'm definitely not fond of this, and I do miss it, it really made me avoid lots for arguments!!

• Yes. It kind of sucks around hete lately.

• Yes!! I want it back!!

• Nope! lol I don't have to deal with all the hate.

• yeah I kind of do

• I just noticed the change yesterday to be honest. I'm not a fan. I liked being able to let people know that i don't like what they posted

• It appears mosty Gaggers want the down vote back. Personally I don't care.

• I really don't care if we have the downvote back or not.

• it was a lame feature

• Yes, because at least the down votes tell us how much we pissed off people!

• I want the fucking downvote button back!!!
    I hate all these hearts everywhere, seriously.