MODERATORS, Could you please help me with this?

I have a problem. I used to have an account and I asked this question below. But now, the photos in this question are going to be used against me, I'm being sabotaged. Some people searched my photo over Google and they found this question and I don't want to be humiliated. I have to remove this question but I can't for some reason and G&G is not willing to help me. Can you please report this question or find me a solution?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q1505784-what-do-you-think-about-my-photos-in-the-links-how-would-you-rate-my

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• If the pictures were uploaded to imgur or some other photo sharing website, delete the pictures there and they won't show up on gag.

• I think I uploaded it from my pc or a website that doesn't delete the photos :(

• Oh... well I dont know what to tell you then :/

• Remove it as what?

• I want it to be deleted forever but there's no such thing in this website!