How is it possible to get 3000 or 1000 xper points in one day?

I seen a few gager do it. But how? I never been able to pull it off. And I answer questions like a mad women haha ! #QueenApple24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• @Klaatu51 would sure know how to he's probably a Master again already after deleting his account a couple of months ago... He'd be able to to tell you but I have no idea what his username is now people say he's still lurking on this site.

He even told me exactly how many points I would have to earn a day in order to become a Master by the time I turned 18 but I'm not as motivated as he is...
    6 months eh? and still 22.291... so u need say about 28k, which means 4.66k/month. and that's about 155 Xper/day. So in other words u've gotta post like about 70-100 opinions on average daily

What Guys Said 16

• I think it's not about Quantity, it's about Quality. Or both xD

Don't you get way more xper points when you get a 'like' or MHO? Doesn't that take a little more time to write a good answer.

• I guess but some people rarely read anything I ever write I stop writing haha!

• It's not your fault ☺

• What 1000 to 3000 points? That's seems impossible, I don't think that can happen, even if you stay awake for full 24 hrs and post your opinions still it won't happen. It's just too much of points to take in a day.

• Wake up, give 1 line opinions on No Opinions questions, be an editor and write the maximum amount of allowed myTakes per day, then go sleep

• Getting 3 my takes promoted then features promotion= 50 points featured= 150
    which would equal 600xper right there. Then the rest is just answering lots of questions having got upovted answering polls. Its possible.

• Pre-written my_takes, then also about 8 hours of answering questions (without thoughts to your opinion.)

• You're almost at master and it shows your getting that finish line rush... a little jumpy I see... uh huh

• haha! I guess. I just wanna stand out but i doubt I will!

• Maybe a robot that responds to things like an 8 ball

• Not with giving opinions, even if you get masses of MH :o
    I think there are some possibilities to earn points very quickly, like when you feature GAG on your facebook or so :D

• I'd sure like to know as well. I answer questions like crazy, but the highest I've got in one day was a little over 300.

• Really my highest was 700?

• I could probably get 700 if I was on here all day lol.

• yup! lol not today I was gone most of the day and not Monday and when school starts on Tuesday it gonna be hard to get 1 xper point in haha!

• Forget about your day and start living here, then you may get it.

• Yeah you do this... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhowowjebxiebdjsjwwbxjsowssxbDrieebwishxbsiwbdjdbwisshdjbbkkokbejessnnbbssnxbsownskxneI'dbdojjbdiwbwkxjbbbDroebdasfeesdwarfvinylFreddythoughFedererhighokokdeadreadphotophotodressedlivingfreezebulkfeedshighIrishhandheldshenceforthKennethHenryJewishKennethVernonJoyce'sstockdrunkf_ckscullit'sSergioI'veSergioLouisschool... do that a lot and you will get tones of xper.

• by spending way to much time on this site

• 1|0
  • You would need absolutely no life. 😂

• Mytakes

• if your mytake features and you become publicly good mytaker. something like that. you are on the top lists, etc...

What Girls Said 8

• Step 1: don't have a life

• no one gets 3000 a day lol. 1000 + would come from awards given by GaG or editors who have 4+ promoted AND featured takes a day.

otherwise, if u make that much, u simply don't have a life lol.

• Yes I seen it done before. I ask the guy but he never told me and amy done it before.

• http://www.memes.at/faces/okay_guy.jpg
      I think I need new victims who'll take the things seriously 😓

Asker - I don't have screenshots but it really did happen. (I won't get anything from lying).
      It was a time when klaatu earned 20K+ and Emrald earned ~17K
      And that's why admins raised the gift card price from 5K to 7K and only two requests per month.
      This site earns only $~2K

• You'd have to be on here the whole day answering questions repeatedly...

• Lol, I answer q's like a mad woman too when I've the time. I guess the key is just to type really fast, haha.

• Not having a life would make you always the first to answer, and that would get you the extra xper pts

• hahah! Sadly I have to have a life for my parents sake hahah!

• They don't have anything else going on and answer every question they see.

• Nope i already done that almost like every week at least 2 day in a row lol! And yet still small!

• Hahah how?

• i have no idea haha. i've never reached that high lol

• I don't think realistically it can be done.

• You shit where you sit while you're on your computer.