Even though I stated on my profile that I don't like small talk, why do guys always message me trying to make small talk?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL u think people actually listen to that?

What Guys Said 4

• It's the only talk they know how to make?

• Because your beauty is so captivating that all philosophical thoughts are evaporated into ether and the segment of the entity contained in the cranium is disengaged from literal functionality so we become illiterate and and babbling fools.

• Seriously at your age you haven't figured it out, guys are fucking idiots!

• Should we go in saying "Let's fuck each other brainless"?

What Girls Said 6

• I have no idea. But I remember I also used to say on my profile that I won't reply to messages saying "hi" and "hello". I took it off because guys blatantly ignored it. It's sooo annoying to me. I literally don't get what's appealing about a person saying "hi".

• I doubt those types of guys will take the time to actually both getting to know you by reading your profile write-up first. In my own personal experience with that, I found that the only way to guarantee receiving no creepy/unwanted messages was to go to my settings>privacy settings, then put a check next to 'Allow messages only from people I follow'.

• They really only care what they want and aren't bright enought to read your profile first to assess the climate. Just block them or change your settings.

• They don't read anything on your profile. They just click that message button.

• change your settings to only people you follow can send messages.

• You do know you can set your profile & PM to private if you don't like unwanted messages.