How to tell someone here that I'm in love with them?

There's no details to say. I mean is it possible? She blonde and have these beautiful blue eyes. She's funny and amazing person, I'm sure you know her too. Actually i think she's the only funny girl here and the rest are boring.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're in love with her? Or just lusting for her?
    Either way, just say it... got to take chances on some things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww, damn. I'm not funny? :P

No, but really, you probably just need to be open and tell her how you're feeling. I'm sure it won't be easy, but you need to get the feelings out on the table, so you can move forward one way or another.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 3

• If you are Not Following her, try Seeing if She will Follow You and Begin your Beguine of Friendship to perhaps See... If she may feel the Same with your Name.
    If it doesn't happen in the way today that you were Hoping, Do Not say Anything, GAG has a tendency to talk and it will get all over GAG Town and Around.
    Good luck. xx

• Oh is it me? I'm blonde with blue eyes and people think I'm funny :P

Jk it's probably not. Why don't you just tell her how you feel and see how she reacts?

• TVDSlove? is that her