G@GERS. Do you get excited when a popular GAGER answers your question, say something on ur opinion, mentions u etc.. Do you get happy?

Do u get happy when a GAG celebrity does that?

• oh OMG YesSS baby :*
    21% (10)25% (7)22% (17)Vote
  • No baby. (lying) ;)
    79% (38)75% (21)78% (59)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|29

Most Helpful Girl

• Gotta love how all the "popular" ones are trying to act like there is not popularity on here. "the site doesn't work like that" get a fucking clue.

Personally i wouldn't give a shit because these "celebrities" are boring as fuck and usually pretty ugly too

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• If I did, I'd probably think of myself as extremely pathetic.
    If I'm acting like this over a popular GAGGER (someone who spends most if not all of their time on a computer),
    then how would I act over real life celebrities? I'd probably jump off of a bridge with excitement.

Hmm, no thanks!!
    I'm good!

2|5
    0|0
  • I don't think there is such thing as GaG popularity. The site isn't really setup that way.

3|2
    0|0
  • I haven't been on here that long... so i don't know who the popular" GaGers" are. Unless you consider the creepers popular -i just block all of them though lol

1|3
    0|0
  • lol this is so cute. i don't think the site works like that man.

1|3
    0|0
  • I get excited when anyone answers my question. Their "popularity" doesn't matter much to me.

2|4
    0|0
  • Who, pray tell, are these "celebrity gagers"? It's not like this website is devoted to having a sense of community.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, they're just answering the questions like the rest of us. That's nothing to get excited about.

1|2
    0|0
  • No, I would be happier if I got a 10 in Math. 😂

2|1
    0|0
  • That is just pathetic

4|1
    0|0
  • No baby.

0|2
    0|0
  • lmao no. i'm happy if anyone answers my questions

1|2
    0|0
  • well I think most of the popular GAGers left the other day so...

1|2
    0|0
  • Now that u piint it out... yes ;-)

0|2
    0|0
  • Yawn ! No it has little affect. LOL hahaha

0|2
    0|0
  • No. People who are here all the time obviously have no life. ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't know who are the popular ones nor does it matter.

I get excited if it's someone I like or if the answer is impressive

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't hold anyone here to that esteem. I may be a fangirl, but not in this particular avenue.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all lol Famous Gagers are just the ones who don't get life

0|1
    0|0
  • Mmmm nah, I don't get exited, maybe because I've been using this site for some months already..

0|0
    0|0
  • no. by the way i never knew there are gag stars aka popuplair gag'er

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• Yes. It is like a dream came true when senpai finally notices me 😇
    Oh my...

And mention? I cannot believe that a popular GAGer will ever mention me :/

1|1
    0|0
  • I get super excited, my tip gets wet! 😂😂😂

No bro, I don't concern myself with the whole popularity jazz. I'm more engrossed into what everyone thinks about a given topic. They're all just people in my eyes just different upbringing, values, views, sex, religion, profession, etc.

Who do you consider a GAG celeb anyway? Didn't think there was any.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know what you mean that some users are well known. I haven't been on much for awhile though so many of the people I've seen are probably different than the current most active users. I've never thought of people as like they are popular like a superior or envious way though. I'm not surprised many people would feel that way though. I have seen jealousy on this site.

0|2
    0|0
    • OMG Asker, congrats. A popular G@Ger has opined on your question 😱😇😎

• Show All
    • The recent ones will be back for sure. They're addicted. While I doubt about yadda, khserthorpe and other wise ones. I guess they're done. :/

• @YourFutureEx I bet the recent ones will too lol. I doubt khserthorpe or yadda will be back either. We may be surprised though

• I don't pay attention to who answered it. And don't even know's considered "Popular" here. If the answer someone wrote is helpful to me or just interesting then that's good enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • What a a ridiculous notion. There are no gag celebrities. and by virtue of them answering thousands of questions, the chances of them answering one of yours is higher anyhow. I'd rather ask a question that gets someone who's very discerning about what they answer to come out of the woodwork to answer.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't. Never!.

0|1
    0|0
  • ughhh no.. a popular gager?

2|1
    0|0
  • Popular people on here are popular either because they give good advice or because they give pandering answers and just tell people what they want to hear, or just because they're good looking and smooth.

I'm happy when I meet the first kind of person. Makes me feel like less of an outcast and a useless human being that nobody is going to love.

0|1
    0|0
  • No baby

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah not really. The popular ones rarely of ever answer mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Excited as in sexually? Yes !

1|1
    0|0
  • the popular ones usually give the weakest answers

1|1
    0|0
  • Who are popular gagers?

0|1
    0|0
  • i don´t care who´s "popular". i genuinely don´t even know, even though i´ve been here since 2012...

0|1
    0|0
  • When Chris Pratt answers my question I'm just bouncing off the walls

0|1
    0|0
  • its a dream come true

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but if they are attractive that's another story...

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol, no d00d.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. There are some popular GAGers that I'd rather not answer my questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, because I never asked a question on GAG.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I have a life

0|1
    0|0
  • I have NO damn idea who's a celeb and who's not

0|1
    0|0
  • That's not something for me

0|1
    0|0
  • when @victorianna answers mine i get horny as fuck

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't give a flying fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I care about the quality of the responses not who they're by.

0|0
    0|0
  • loool bahahahaha I am lucky one

0|1
    0|0
  • If they insult me in ma question... then I'll bash their heads whether they r popular or not...

0|1
    0|0