Who else is sick of the censorship in this place?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some mods (none that I've noted replying to this question) are either biased or don't seem to take their responsibilities seriously. There was a question by someone under 18 that asked how she could talk her boyfriend into allowing her to "eat his ass." I reported it, although a couple of mods had replied to the question instead of hiding it for eventual removal. It eventually got taken down after I reported it. Then there was a post asking how someone's cock sounded in the Sexual Behavior category, and it was nothing but a video of someone racking a pistol. I reported it as being in the wrong category (Nonsense, as nothing else appeared to apply), but it remained for three days before I contacted the admins via the contact page and it was finally moved. Again, mods replied to that question instead of taking action. So it appears there may be a need to review some of the mods to see if they are still qualified to hold their positions.

• Some of them honestly seem more interested in feeling popular and being buddy buddy with everyone.

• @Esplorare And I don't really have a problem with that. It's not like it's a binary. They can be popular or buddies with people here and still do their jobs. I'm pretty sure that if a post is removed, the notice comes from GAG, and doesn't identify the mod who flagged it, so there's no way to track the reporting back to who did it or who acted on it. And asker, thanks for MHO!

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 10

• Me. You can't call out an asshole, but they let them insult your whole race, or gender.
    This place makes no sense.

• Exactly, and to think that there are people who are okay with it...

• Seriously. PM the admins when that happens. They like to say that bs like that isn't offensive and it DEFINITELY is. The more people who bring it up the better the chances are that they'll change it.

• The above comment is about Ale's original posts and not whatever disaster is happening in the rest of the thread

• Gag gives gift cards to the mods with most deletions, and that's on top of the monthly quota they have. So there's always going to be losers that'll work overtime for that little gift card lol.

• What kind of censorship?

• I've been on this site for many years and have only had stuff removed a few times. What the hell are people asking or saying that gets it removed so many times?

• This "See? My comment is hidden. Not biased at all." for instance. I wrote this after one of my comments to kayla was removed, also for some arbitrary reason, and then it was promptly removed. As you can see on the female admin comments, I asked her why it was removed and no reply from her was ever seen.
      I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one whose comments are being removed just for disagreeing with one the mods/admins.

• Here's the thing... This is a privately owned website. So the powers-that-be can post, leave up, take down... whatever they want to do. It's their site and they (or their designated representatives) can do whatever they want.

• We need it to be honest.

• Censorship about what?

• About everything. Though I reckon the problem might be with the biased mods.

• I don't see a problem, so I don't understand. I've seen racial/ethnic baiting questions from all races here and those questions usually come down rather quickly.

• Not sure what you mean. I'm a little tired of having posts removed for completely arbitrary reasons, but I can see why it's done. They don't want the site degenerating into. a free-for-all.

• What fucking censorship?

• yes for instance i get sick and tired of everything that i say that offends a woman gets removed but offensive comments made by women about the mentally disabled remain.

What Girls Said 9

• The only posts that are removed are posts that violate the guidelines of the site. You can view our posting guidelines here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

Moderators only temporarily hide posts until an admin has made a final decision and decides to remove the post or reinstate it back on the site. If you feel that a post has been wrongly removed, you can always contact us about it for a better explanation or to discuss the removal. You can send a message to www.girlsaskguys.com/contact or contact me directly if you like.

• Wow, so one of the mods can simply delete comments that are against her without being antagonistic/offensive/whatever other shit? How is that not biased?

• @xHoneyxBeex, I wish GAG would add a reporting option for questions which need to be moved to another category. I know there is an option for moving sexual questions from non-sexual topics, but unless I'm missing something, there's no way to report other wrong categorizations. The best I have found is reporting it as Nonsense and still, there is no ability to describe why a person is reporting the issue. This seems to be a crack which many posts can fall through.

• @VirginiaBeachBum Yes, I understand. In those cases, you could contact a super moderator or uber moderator as they do have the ability to change the topic category of questions. You can also contact an admin about it as well if you notice that something is in the wrong category.

• Things here are removed if they're offensive/antagonistic, or explicit in nature, among a few others reasons. Mods are not biased, simply following with the posting guidelines which you can read about here-
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

• I don't have a problem with what's taken down. I have a problem with what's left up.

• are u kidding me? we need it -.-

• They really support that poll guy who does not bring up proper facts to make stupid statements about women.. Hilarious.

• I'm sick of the complaining about the censorship in this place.

• You keep whining about the censorship how about you give us 1 example of what happened.

• What censorship?

This site barely censor anything.

• I asked "what does having sex for the first time feel like?" And it got removed... :/