Don't you just hate it when someone blocks you before you can reply?

Why is gag full of a bunch of pussys that can't take it when someone doesn't agree? They take a minute to come up with all their best comebacks, then block you because they know they wouldn't be able to handle what comes next. I swear to god it's the most pathetic move

Most Helpful Guy

• This has happened to me quite a bunch of times. It's definitely pathetic, especially when it happens you your question and you can't reply to them. It's MY question, and I can't even reply? xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep I think the same every time. Just pussies that want to get the last word in.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, I have had many girls do this to me. I think it is a pathetic move to.

• I don't really notice when/if people block me
    as I can't take people's anger serious.

I've never had the feeling of having to make a "comeback"
    because of the way my brain works, it's not really possible to argue with me.

But I can understand how it would be unnerving, if you spent time
    on whatever comeback you made, only to have them block you.

• vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Happens all the time. I don't block people anyway.

• It is quite sad yeah

• never really had that... I'm a nice person 👼👼👼

but I had people who blocked me out of the blue for no reason... HATE IT SO MUCH 😠

• No, because there's a good chance I would have blocked them eventually anyways.

• never been blocked to my knowledge, and neither would i block unless someone was off the wall rude

• I have been blocked once.
    before i could say that i was joking.

What Girls Said 4

• i think replying to their pathetic argument is a waste of time to begin with. couldn't care less if someone blocks me though.

• I don't block any one. I guess like you said, they can't handle a debate and want the last word.

• Yes it has happened more then a few times to me. Just the other day some guy gave me MHG then blocked me. Figure that one out eh?

• no I laugh