My Take wasn't saved what did I do wrong?

I wrote out a Take this morning but couldn't get an image I wanted. I tried saving the draft when I came back it's gone. What did I do wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Could well just be the internet connection or a bug with @girlsaskguys
    2. Probably writing to GAG will help
    3. One advise is whenever I plan to write anything online - even this opinion, I copy it to the clip board before I hit send / submit. For longer ones, I write them on a note pad, save it there and paste it on the browser before sending it :)
    4. Ah I learnt something new from Stacyzee's opinion :D

• Yes it was a longer one & it's lost in my mind somewhere now.

• Well like Stacyzee says that out here on GAG a draft doesn't get saved if there's not at least one image. Unknowingly though but writing down on an offline source and pasting it on to a browser will save the day in such cases :D

• Thank you thank you thank you for your kind, charming and thoughtful gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :) :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because you didn't have an image with it. For future reference, find an image first or just use any image as a holder so that it saves, and then you can always switch it out afterwards. Sorry it got deleted

• And here I thought I could come back later to finish it. Whats the sense in saving it if it's finished.

• Well usually I just post mine when I'm finished, but I save it periodically while writing it and it won't save unless there's a pic.

What Guys Said 2

• Is there a place to save questions? I don't know but I don't think so. I also tried to save one question but it never got saved.

• That really sucks. I have read many of your coments. You do a really great job. I would have liked to have read it. I hope you post again

• I have a hard time putting very long thoughts into print. This will be difficult for me to do over.

What Girls Said 4

• So your myTake did not contain an image? You cannot save a myTake as a draft unless there is an image in the body of the myTake. You should have received an error message telling you to add an image. You will know a myTake is saved when you see a green message letting you know "myTake draft is now saved."

• Guess I missed the message.

• Okay, well for future reference, if you can't find an image to add but want to save the draft, you can just put a random placeholder image and then change it later when you find a picture your really like :)

• Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind.

• If you don't at least have one image before attempting to save a take, then it will not save.

Sometimes when I write and I can't immediately find an image, I put a temporary one (just so I can save), and come back later to edit it.

• I don't know maybe it wasn't cool enough lol XD

• I never posted it just pushed save draft so I could come back later to finish it.

• "What did I do wrong?" - you trusted this website lol