If you block a moderator can they still see all your post's and report your questions?

I think there is a moderator out for me she really hates me and is extremely sensative.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, even when you block someone (whether the user is a moderator or not), they can still see your posts. Blocking a member simply prevents them from being able to private message you, mention you, follow you or your questions/takes, share their opinions on your questions/takes, comment on your opinions, or like your posts, unless you post anonymously of course. You can select to not see their activity by checking the box in your settings that says, "Hide activity from users I blocked."

However, those members can still see your posts in various places on the site. More information about blocking can be found in our FAQ here. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#115

• thanks they didn't have that hide blocked users activity before.

• I don't remember because I didn't know that it's a peculiar thing. It happened ~3 days ago and now he deactivated so, it's all over.

But I remember two girls other than him who blocked me. I'll try this and will contact you back.

• @YourFutureEx Okay, yeah. If it happens again, just let me know :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure if they can see your questions on the question list of your profile or not but they can see what you post when it comes up in the feed and still report or hide your questions.

What Girls Said 3

• Not to my knowledge, no.

Also *posts. The apostrophe denotes possession. You want the plural, which is just an s.

• I think maybe... I'm not entirely sure. I was blocked by someone and I was able to see what they'd written, I just couldn't comment on it, so I assume it would be the same for others.

• don't block me froggy

What Guys Said 3

• Bruhs hatin blond?

• I am not sure if you can block a moderator in the first place!.

• Blocking doesn't affect anyone seeing you, other than they won't see you in live feed.