Who complains the most on G@G? Girls or guys?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I complain. This title is clickbait. ;) But who do you see talking about issues more within the G@G community? Who whines more about the opposite sex? Girls or guys? Why do you think this is? :p

• Girls.
  • Guys.
Wow, I was expecting this poll to be 50/50.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think guys might complain more on GAG but in real life girls complain much more than men do. The girls on GAG have the worst, mean and nasty behaviour here. A lot of girls have a lot more appalling behaviour here than the guys do. I noticed a girl mentioned about all the misogynists but there are just as many girls that are whiny misandrists here. I am on GAG a lot and have noticed most of the fights seem to be started by the girls which are often when the guy has not said or done anything wrong and the girls just come in and start a fight. Girls also post more random mean things and then block you before you can reply It is funny how in society we ignore the bad things women do. The votes on this poll show how we ignore poor behaviour from women.

• From what I have seen is girls cause most of the anger in men by how they constantly are sexist, mean, nasty, say hurtful things and judge all the time. Us men just get fed up with it and we can't vent in society because we just get laughed at by girls and told to man up. So men come to GAG to vent their anger because us men don't deserve to be treated this way.

• Still welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not only that there are posts complaining covering every aspect/characteristic/etc involving a woman on this site, it's also the sheer number of different men complaining about these legitimate or ridiculous things.

Guys by far. I mean there's posts complaining about bad girls, good girls, single moms, bossy women, reserved women, big women, little women, and of course the dreaded F word. There are at least 300 questions/posts about that in the last half a year.

We ladies complain a lot too. But the guys have us beat on GaG. They are world class gripers.

What Guys Said 12

• Guys definitely complain more about the opposite sex.

The ratio of "All guys are pigs" to "All women are bitches" comments seems to be about 1:10.

• Pfff I don't know, I see more guys complaining directly to girls, but I see more girls complaining about everything, like every problem in their life is someone else's fault, so I'm gonna vote girls, cause in general, they complain the most, though guys complain more when it's about girls.

• i really haven't noticed.

lol

• Seriously considering that men supposedly rule the world or whatnot, a lot of the guys in here act like whiny little bitches.

I've never seen so many whiny guys.

• I think the guys complain that the girls complain to much about the complaints hahahaha 8)

• Meh a lot of guys here moan about how they're single girls are nasty, unfair, horrible and all this feminism bs as an excuse/scapegoat to it all. Personally I think guys, but then it's hard to generalise too, so equal on both parties also.

• You know when I first saw this site I thought it was for just girls asking guys until I reinterpreted the logo. I see just as much whining from both sexes.

• After thinking twice about this, girls

• wow girls really came out to hate on guys on this one

• Guys r hating on guys too

• What is knew! Most girls are being sexist and man hating misandrists all the time. Then wonder why us men give up on them. Is it any surprise there are so many angry men here after how most girls treat us. However, I guess that would mean a girl would have to take responability for her actions and that pretty much never happens. Smh...

• What? how da hell girls just have those votes? xDD
    Manipulation !!!

• dead tie for me, between the whiny bitchy bros who complain about how the women won't talk to them and the chicks who bitch about how they can't get a good guy and why a guy won't talk to them... I don't know.

• The poll is so biased..

What Girls Said 13

• Sorry but guys by far... I see a lot more action from them. But sometimes they have valid points. I'm not gonna hate on em.

• I see just as much action from the girls but different action.

• #LOLatthePOLL

guys. sorry guys.

• Honestly... I think girls "whine" more, but guys RAGE pity more.

Girls complain about silly things and whine, kind of like unsatisfied children. It's tolerable most of the time but it gets annoying.

The guys on G@G however, they take whining to a whole new level and take every wrong, trial, or issue they've experienced as a personal vendetta.

• I feel like it's guys. I'm not trying to be all gender bias lol. It's just that I see al to of guys always complaining about not getting a girl, their dick size, or just plain ol' woman bashing in general. It's just what I notice. I mean, I see girls complain, but most times it's guys.

• Don't forget all the "how do I look" and "rate me" me question from girls.

• Yes, I was not saying what you have said. It was that you were saying it like what you were saying was fact in general and all I was saying is I have seen the excat opposite of what you said. I respect your opinion but I strongly don't agree as like I have said I have seen much worse from women here than men that is why I don't agree with you.

• said. I mean seen.

• Guys, it's honestly guys on here but then to the guys, if it makes you feel better, in real life it's actually the other way around. ;P

• Guys, definitely. It's usually the same thing over... and over... and over. What's funny--in my experience--is that you try and help them or show them the common sense route... and they're VERY resistant to it.

Granted, my approach can be like a mix between a brillo pad and sandpaper against your face (I'm working on that), but it gets a little tiring having high expectations of rationale for each guy on here... and having it fall very short.

• haha Guys! lol! but I complain to about school. hahah And my shopping expensive! i am no different!

• Guys. They are all butthurt about nice guys finish last, my penis is too small, this girl friendzoned me, feminists, etc etc etc.

Just... get over blokes. We don't care anymore.

• The amount of whiny misogynists and whiny needs/geeks is greater than female complainers

• Guys definitely complain more here. It's the opposite in real life though.

• The PC progressive group.

• I don't want to be biased or people to think I am but I mostly see it as men, don't get me wrong women complain too but I always see it more from men.

• Online, guys. In real life, girls.