Is my account frozen?

I am REALLY confused right now. So I guess I posted some antagonistic stuff yesterday and GAG messaged me that they had frozen my account due to that. So I'm not mad about it but I'm confused because I think I just sent a message? Lol if you answer this question at all then it answers the question for me but basically how do I know my account is actually frozen?

Most Helpful Girl

• They sent you a message?
    When my account was frozen this past weekend, I got no notification about it at all. The only reason I knew it was frozen was because I was unable to send a message I had typed up to send as a pm.

But yeah, if your account is frozen, you wouldn't have been able to post this question so I guess you're fine. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• When we freeze accounts, it's just temporarily.

You can also find it in the FaQ http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#31
    "UberMods can also temporarily freeze member accounts in cases of consistent infringement."

Having fun is okay, but be sure that
    the fun is perceived that way by both sides. ^.^

• Well I just felt that they were being ignorant enough for me to "antagonize them"

Lol I'll set myself straight!

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 2

• they most likely unfroze your account after taking the report into consideration, therefore you are able to even post this question.

• What sort of antagonistic stuff did you post?

• Somebody posted something about bullying and how people should "get over it" and "everyone has bullied in their life" and how "bullying isn't a big deal" and I went on a whole spiel on how she's never experienced real bullying and stuff