Have anyone noticed this glitch on " anonymous questions?

Someone will post an anonymous question and. When you click on it, it reveals their profile pic for a split second? Then its back blank. I know Im not tripping. It doesn't happen often. But it does happen. Share..

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but I noticed the opposite. A question where they ask... "How do I look" You see their profile, picture and name, then BAM, they are anonymous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you give me a specific question you have seen this happen on? If there is a glitch regarding this, we need to know so we can fix it.

Keep in mind though, users can post with their username and then change it to anonymous after posting. So that could be what happened also.

• That may be what happened, never thought of that.

• Yeah, true. If you notice it again though, feel free to let us know which post it was so we can look into it :)

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 6

• I have noticed that too! I'm serious. I thought I was the only one. I bet the Anon trolls are shutting their pants right now lmao

• I think it's because they hit anonymous after they hit send. If you click on the three dots of your response, it'll give you an option to change it from public to anonymous.

• Oooooo juicy. I wish I had that power 😈

• Nope, I haven't noticed that.

• hmm Interesting

• Lies