WHat you most like about this site , how u join this site and when?

Most Helpful Girl

• I Joined GAG a little Over two years ago, @edumazonniback and I feel it was the Best from the Rest Decision I ever made here, dear.
    In helping others, for it is something i have been doing Forever it seems, I have made a lot of friends here and I guess what I 'Most like about this Site'... I can Mix Business with pleasure.
    It's an Accomplishment and with Being Guru, Master will make me feel even More that I have done my 'Best' by day's end as well.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh the idiocy, the laughter and the diversity of them cool people here. I also joined like 10 months ago

What Girls Said 5

• I can't remember the question but I typed it up on google search and I stumbled upon this website. I browsed around and decided to join a year ago. I like helping people out, I'm not on here very often but I do enjoy reading different peoples opinions.

• I like the new interesting questions.. and I like the funny ones too.. I found it scrolling through Google.. 😛

• i love the diversity and tight knit... ness, here. so much fun.
    google told me to join and i joined about 2.5 years ago!

• I join it last 2 years ago!

• I am a very shy person when you meet me. GaG has help me be less shy and express my feelings ^_^

What Guys Said 2

• I love talking with girls and guys and I give ma opinions here what ever I experienced. And its been 3 years or so and ma best friend here is @Paris13 since I started this she is ma friend and she help me a lot thanks for her

• the funny shinanigins i can get tino with people : )