Ever been blocked?

Just got blocked by a verg liberal woman! Her way (opinion) or no way lol!

Well she prolly a major man hater anyways! So who gives a rip!

Most Helpful Girl

• I only know one person who has blocked me and it was because he threw a fit over me blocking him.

• Lol hmmm maybe I should do that? I dont ever want to hear her opinion ever again anyways!

• Oh anyomonous k

• N yw!!

What Girls Said 13

• Was it me? Probably. I block people who piss me off and are idiots all the time.

• I for blocked cuz I am arrogant? hahah! Okay than

• Yep. Some guy who doesn't agree with my "middle eastern men can be attractive" opinion.

• Why are you so hurt, lol? Live and let live.

• I've gotten blocked a few times. Guys normally ask for nudes.
    ... I send them pictures of makeup, pictures of dicks guys send me, or I just tell them no.

• Yeah but I think he is no longer active. I've never talked to him though so that's kind of odd.

• Who was it?

• Can't really remember his name but the last time I checked his profile it says that he is from China. Perhaps he read my opinions and get pissed off about it, I don't know haha some people can be weird.

• I got blocked by someone I really liked on here. But it's whatevs.

• Lmao you are anon. I probably blocked you. I recently blocked a guy

• Welcome to the other side!

• Not on here. At least not that I know of.

• I called a girl's take sexist and she blocked me. I blocked her back

• Yes, by a misogynist actually. I was semi-agreeing that some women acted a certain way and he called me a feminanzi and blocked me. Some people are really narrow minded, I'd just ignore it.

• Welcome to G@G.

What Guys Said 20

• Well, may be I don't know but then I don't really care about that. I would also suggest you the same, you shouldn't care about these things, just be who you are and be proud of it!

• yeah.

don't let it get to you man. they're usually reh-tarded lol.

• A kid once told me out of nowhere with no provocation that he was going to fuck my mother in her black pussy, and then when I got my 4th or 5th message saying the same thing I finally had enough (and I never block anyone), and he had preemptively blocked me😂
    memecrunch.com/.../image.png?w=450&c=1

• Lmfao thats just stupid! But thats more or less the reason i got blocked for stupidity! No rational reasoning. No wonder this country is in the prob its in!

• If you don't like what you're hearing, just plug your ears and "la-la-la-la-la" it all away!👍

• I ain't really been blocked by anyone. There was this time when I got blocked but then I got unblocked so that don't really count

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• Nope I'm a perfect snowflake

• Ya around 40-50 times :p

• Now I dont feel bad well I didn't really cuz she nutz.

• You really shouldn't hold grudges against random strangers on the internet

• all the time

• Yeah lol.. A lot. Mostly sexually repressed women without a sense of humor.

• Exactally bull dikes n such!!

• A girl blocked me I don't know why I never don't anything which make her to block me I don't know what kinda people are on this site

• Usually it becomes an instance of "Your intolerance of my intolerance is intolerable!".

Yeah... ok.

• Never... at least not that I know of.

• Oh yeah, a few times for sure. Usually they don't want to hear the truth, or just can't handle my sarcasm. I jut find it amusing how petty and sensitive people can be.

• Lol you sound bitter.

• there is one person i know that blocked me , but since new update i can give her vote again , i dont know if it is because she unblocked me , or because of the new update lol

• Plenty of times.

• some redhead has me blocked

forgot her name

• Who was it?

• erm.. get over it.

• I may never know.

• It happens... let it go..