Ever been blocked?

Just got blocked by a verg liberal woman! Her way (opinion) or no way lol!

Updates:
Well she prolly a major man hater anyways! So who gives a rip!

0|0
14|20

Most Helpful Girl

• I only know one person who has blocked me and it was because he threw a fit over me blocking him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol hmmm maybe I should do that? I dont ever want to hear her opinion ever again anyways!

• Show All
    • Oh anyomonous k

• N yw!!

What Girls Said 13

• Was it me? Probably. I block people who piss me off and are idiots all the time.

1|1
    0|0
  • I for blocked cuz I am arrogant? hahah! Okay than

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Some guy who doesn't agree with my "middle eastern men can be attractive" opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why are you so hurt, lol? Live and let live.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten blocked a few times. Guys normally ask for nudes.
    ... I send them pictures of makeup, pictures of dicks guys send me, or I just tell them no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but I think he is no longer active. I've never talked to him though so that's kind of odd.

0|0
    0|0
    • Who was it?

• Can't really remember his name but the last time I checked his profile it says that he is from China. Perhaps he read my opinions and get pissed off about it, I don't know haha some people can be weird.

• I got blocked by someone I really liked on here. But it's whatevs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao you are anon. I probably blocked you. I recently blocked a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to the other side!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not on here. At least not that I know of.

1|0
    0|0
  • I called a girl's take sexist and she blocked me. I blocked her back

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, by a misogynist actually. I was semi-agreeing that some women acted a certain way and he called me a feminanzi and blocked me. Some people are really narrow minded, I'd just ignore it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to G@G.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Well, may be I don't know but then I don't really care about that. I would also suggest you the same, you shouldn't care about these things, just be who you are and be proud of it!

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah.

don't let it get to you man. they're usually reh-tarded lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • A kid once told me out of nowhere with no provocation that he was going to fuck my mother in her black pussy, and then when I got my 4th or 5th message saying the same thing I finally had enough (and I never block anyone), and he had preemptively blocked me😂
    memecrunch.com/.../image.png?w=450&c=1

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmfao thats just stupid! But thats more or less the reason i got blocked for stupidity! No rational reasoning. No wonder this country is in the prob its in!

• If you don't like what you're hearing, just plug your ears and "la-la-la-la-la" it all away!👍

• I ain't really been blocked by anyone. There was this time when I got blocked but then I got unblocked so that don't really count

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I'm a perfect snowflake

0|2
    0|0
  • Ya around 40-50 times :p

1|1
    0|0
    • Now I dont feel bad well I didn't really cuz she nutz.

• You really shouldn't hold grudges against random strangers on the internet

• all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah lol.. A lot. Mostly sexually repressed women without a sense of humor.

0|2
    0|0
    • Exactally bull dikes n such!!

• A girl blocked me I don't know why I never don't anything which make her to block me I don't know what kinda people are on this site

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually it becomes an instance of "Your intolerance of my intolerance is intolerable!".

Yeah... ok.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never... at least not that I know of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, a few times for sure. Usually they don't want to hear the truth, or just can't handle my sarcasm. I jut find it amusing how petty and sensitive people can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you sound bitter.

1|0
    0|0
  • there is one person i know that blocked me , but since new update i can give her vote again , i dont know if it is because she unblocked me , or because of the new update lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • some redhead has me blocked

forgot her name

0|0
    0|0
  • Who was it?

0|0
    0|0