What is something you don't like about GAG?

I hate how we can't talk about depression and suicide. There should be a whole category on mental health.

We should be able to talk openly about suicide. It's something we can't really talk to our friends and family about.

Most Helpful Guy

• The stupidity of the users.

A lot of guys on here exhibit a hedonistic "bro" mentality.

Fast cars, faster women, and big "gainz". I expected more from my fellow man quite frankly.

On the flip side of the coin, a lot of women on here like to talk about having more common sense than men, only to fall for the same stupid trap players lay out for them over and over again.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can talk about depression but you cannot talk about hurting yourself or how you hurt yourself. GaG is a silly site for silly questions asked by silly people. It is not a place for people in crisis. That's why suicide posts are removed and the poster is linked to help lines.

These are the rules you agreed to when you joined. Just like you agreed that GaG is not the place for posting nudes it is not the place for discussing suicide.

As for things I dislike. I don't like that people are allowed to post nearly nude photos and I don't like the types of pictures children are allowed to post either. It's basically child porn.

What Guys Said 13

• hhaah

i managed to get one suicide "discussion" through.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1876526-what-s-wrong-with-discussing-suicide

wasn't much of a discussion tho

• From my observation, many people here just don't have the basic sense of understanding things, they easily misunderstand things, or at times accuse even the genuine members of trolling!!, which is something I totally dislike here and yes there are many people here who are outright judgmental.

• nothing really. its just the internet.

like another user stated, GaG doesn't want to be linked to suicide, so posts where people ask for advice on how to commit suicide, the easiest and most painless way, etc, are always removed.

• You can certainly talk about depression.

I think that 'i'm going to commit suicide' type posts are removed, and probably should be. Some of them are trolling, other's its ambiguous. The site won't be a launching pad for suicides.

What exactly 'about' suicide is it you'd want to talk about? If someone is feeling depressed to that point, really its depression they want to talk about (or need to). Some people ask for suicide advice, they're not going to permit that, nor should they.

• 1) "Why white boys?" and "Why white girls?" questions.
    2) Troll "How do I look?" questions.
    3) Retarded questions about Americans.
    4) When they ask a question and answer themselves in the description.

• I don't like that we don't have a "Leave A Penny, Take A Penny Jar"!

• No. You don't need to ask the opposite gender questions about suicide. This site is for talking to the opposite gender about things you might be embarrassed to talk about in real life.

• The fact you can't edit questions or MyTakes. What kinda shit is that? :(

• I hate nothing,,, by the way if you want to talk about that kind of issues you can go this site www.7cups.com
    aweaome...

• The same thing I like best about it. Just the sheer openness of the place.
    Opens up all the shy people like me and lets us learn what the other side thinks, but it also opens the floodgates on all the asshats that I just want to send pack to Alcatraz and NUKE THE DAMN ISLAND!

• The trolling and inconsistent moderation.

• -No more than 3 questions/day...
    - No option for anonymous users to tag others...
    - No option for anonymous users to comment on others' opinions...
    - Anonymous MyTakes get less attention...
    - Anonymous users appear always on da bottom of each question...

Well generally anonymous are underrated here... :(

• "In Marriage a Wife is obligated to have sex with her Husband. Agree/Disagree?"
    This is question I asked but obviously someone found it offensive. I hate the censorship on GAG.

What Girls Said 5

• The boys hahah! Jk!

• What I hate about websites like this, or others like yahoo answers is the variety of answers. I would ask if a guy likes me, for example, and I would get these answers that sometimes contradict each other. Then I'm here confused af, not knowing if this guy is interested or not. Its not the websites nor the problem of the people though, to be clear.

• Anonymous trolls and people that come here to hate on a particular race, gender, or demographic.

People who's only reason to be here is just to antagonize others.

But fucktards gonna be fucktards. My ignore button works fine ☺

• No one on here has a sense of humor!!
    And when someone does, they're a "troll". Chill, people.

• I don't like that I can't change my name. And rude people. And that I can't change my name.