How many of you lose track of time when you're on this site?

I'll get on here and expect to get off in like 15 mins, but then I look at the clock and it's already been an hour and I still want to do stuff. XD

I just get caught up in answering questions lol, it's fun sharing your opinion on things

Most Helpful Girl

• Lose track of time who me noooo! LOL hahaahhaa

Most Helpful Guy

• There have been instances when I lost track. Luckily it didn't ruin anything for me. I think it's normal to get caught up in a site like this. Write something, click next, write something again, and so on. Just keeps on going until something distracts you.

What Girls Said 3

• hmm sometimes. not always. when I'm 'on' here, I'm usually going back and forth from my laptop lol.

• It's the same with any website. The Internet in general.

I never get papers done

• To answer your question, I have a stack of hw lying next to me and a final to study for tomorrow and I was only suppose to be online for 10min max and its been an hour lol

What Guys Said 6

• No, I always keep of track of time, whether I am on GAG or not

• I lose track ALLLLLLL the time bro hahaha, the stuff you see here sometimes keeps me hooked

• I only really lose track of time if I am talking to someone other then that I know what time it is always.

• you don't when you write takes cuz they are work but answering little questions yeah you lose track so easily

• It can be a major time suck.

• Here's a hint to not lose track of time... by listening to music... if I didn't listen to music then I'd totally lose sense of time...

If u choose to listen to an album which's 40 minutes long for example then u won't get lost... u know since its beginning till its end 40 minutes will pass...

So now in yer case... if u wanna log in GAG for 15 minutes then I'd suggest u to listen to like 3 songs which last 5 minutes or 4 songs which last 4 minutes each... then u won't get lost... ;)