If G@G gave a party in Greenwich, gave free air tickets and visa to all members, would you attend?

For 1 day only,

Who will you definitely like to meet?

Or
If you didn't come , why?

Sad people suck at geography so much they don't know what 'Greenwich' is..

Most Helpful Girl

• Free plane tickets and a Visa? Sign me up! I'd be down for some travel. As for who I'd like to meet, that list is extremely long, so I'm sure no one wants to read through all of that. Haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• I duno... I have a bad habbit of avoiding social gatherings like the plague. Probably the reason I don't make lasting friendships.

But if it's GAG only I guess I'd actually come over.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I would. I am gonna get my hair done and my eyebrows and my make-up and i need a tight corset and umm shoes and a dress... oh red! lol Like apples... I am gonna buy an apple purse. Long pretty curls. Ohhh how I wish I could dress up so tired of wearing sweatpants. Oh I'll buy a camera so I can take picture of all of you and put it on my gag profile. Ya!

• oh hell yes I d go but too bad if it s for only one day. a week seems better after all the time spent in the plane xD
    like it takes half a day to get there :P

who would I like to meet? well you caught my attention recently and a long list of people I don t have the patience to tag :P

• Mmmm I wouldn't mind meeting you ;-) lol

• I'd take the free plane ticket and then not bother going to the party haha

• Heckkk yeah I would. Even tho a day would be too short.

What Guys Said 5

• where the hell is greenwich lol

• Never heard of GMT? :/

• GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time. It refers to the Greenwich observatory in London that is right on the Greenwich meridian, which separates the Earth between east and west. As you know time zones are defined by meridians, and the Greenwich one is the 0 degrees meridian, its the one all time zones relate to. What I dont understand is why the hell asker says Greenwich instead of London? @ asker do you not know that Greenwich is a district in London?

• @Schrödinger thank you for the explanation :D

• Will it be round trip or is this another scam to take my last kidney... cause I'm not falling for that twice.

• That's what I think every day 😂 lol

• Where's Greenwich?

• Why in Greenwich particularly? Anyway no I'd not... too bored and I live faraway from there...