Is anyone else getting tired of gag silencing your voices?

I certainly am.

If a question is slightly controversial it gets removed. Stating your true opinions get taken down. It just seems like this isn't an opinion site anymore, it's a website to baby and coddle people not speak the truth no matter how hard the truth is to hear.

Most Helpful Guy

• I take a more conservative stance on things.

The community itself doesn't respond very well. The admins don't care

What Guys Said 9

• I agree. The worst part is that it's inconsistent, meaning that they remove one thing but not the other, even if they're the same.

• Ya, all the nazi ubers and admins with a rod up their ass can just go to hell. Banning tony for just being a harmless troll, mind your own business. They block everything they can to get those stupid little gift cards for the most removed items as a mod, fuck them, i hope they rot in hell, of course thats AFTER i hope they push a shopping cart for the rest of their miserable, lonely, pathetic lives, collecting cans. I'm gonna pepper spray their miserable asses when i see them on a street corner with a sign asking for money. Fuck them, seriously. Oh and I want to go Taken on their asses, torture their families. I'm gonna be laughing my head off when they rot in hell, those miserable little shits.

• Mods actually have a quota they need to make. Need to remove a certain amount of posts in a time frame.. It's complete bullshit in my opinion.

• Yes you are so oppressed using a website that you use by choice.

• I honestly can't remember the last question or answer that got removed.. What the hell do people say that gets shit removed?

• Yeah lots of my opinions are dubbed offensive or nonsense. (-_-)

• What were the questions about?

But yeah, this site is growing more and more pc by the day. It's quite annoying.

• I just went in with a well written and well informed comment only to click send and see that the question had been removed.

• What do you mean? Explain.

• If a question is slightly controversial it gets removed. Stating your true opinions get taken down. It just seems like this isn't an opinion site anymore, it's a website to baby and coddle people not speak the truth no matter how hard the truth is to hear.

• The world is too sensitive nowadays.

• That's true.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah people here get offended too easily or don't have a sense of humor.

• Shit I do. 80% of my replies are sarcastic. But still the race baiting trolling and crap like that has to get deleted

• @CheerGirl38139 yeah!!! and hahahahaha

• PC is infecting GaG. Some people ask genuine questions that have no hate or hurtful things in them that get their questions removed.

• You'll have to elaborate

• Sorry, I've provided an update.

• Just anything really. It could be a racial one, a gender specific one, or something that people are really touchy about. I can understand if it's genuine hateful things being said, but it seems as though everything is filtered if it even expresses a slight dislike in something.

• @Asker Yeah, I can agree. GaG can be a bit totalitarian at times with its rules. I've asked a few questions before that weren't even rude or hateful that got banned as soon as I posted the question.

• I'm literally the biggest bitch in most of my answers. I've never had any removed.

• Lucky you. I just speak the truth but apparently the truth is the new hate speech. >_<

• I think my secret is to sound sarcastic when I'm really serious. I don't know if said some pretty nasty things and never been removed.

• Yes. Wise sarcasm is an excellent tactic 👍

• I think it seems that way because so many posts lately are just blatantly trying to stir up shit

• I really don't think they are, but even if that is the purpose people choose what they want to read and what they want to comment on. I don't think anyone has the right to complain if they're purposely indulging in things they don't like.

• Meh. I don't know. I skip loto of questions personally but I have noticed a lot of blatant antagonistic trolling latley. And that's not what the site is for.

It's not people arguing with people on purpose dot com

• I agree with part of that, but I've seem a lot of crap that doesn't get taken down

• Well my crap needs to not be taken down lol.

• Lol I understand. I think it's crazy how fast they act on something that's not even serious lol. Like literally after it's posted it is removed but I've seen something that is purposely attacking another person float around for hours. xD

• Exactly it's insane lol

• It's only to make sure no one's being attacked or threatened.

• Dont like it, leave.