Don't you think G@G needs an exclusive humor section?

I think it does. Many people asking serious questions get trolled over. And its also a nice way to unwind from all the negativeity on G@G.

• Yes. Trollers Unite.
  • No. Trollers will troll for just the sake of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes for sure. If GaG did that then i would be clicking onto that topic all of the time. I love to have a good laugh.

• I'm glad you think that way. Unfortunately the polls so far doesn't look very good.

• Well, that's irrelevant really , because you can still post funny questions. haha I don't mind trolls who are funny with a good sense of humour - I just don't like the ones who are rude or insulting to people

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, from my experience I can also relate to this, sometimes even my seriously given opinions are mistaken or gets suspected by the "asker" for trolling, they ask me if I am trolling? it's so annoying and so unfair when I only and always try to be honest.

Honestly speaking people here seem to lack even the basic sense of understanding things, this is what I have observed from here after being here for so long.

What Girls Said 4

• Nah I don't want to.

• This might be a legit idea 🏆

Can we have a sarcasm sub section? I'm in! 👍

• That's is not going to stop trolls

• Honestly, no. Most people on here don't have a sense of humour, especially certain mods.

• Exactly why we need it no? An unrestricted category.

• I doubt it'd be unrestricted. Mods don't want GaG to be any negative at all, so why would they allow it to turn into something similar to a humour subreddit?

• Battle Royale.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah if I can get on the cruder side

• Excuse me, but it wouldn't be trolling if it were on a Humor section... trolling usually happens in serious discussions, because that's how trolling works. And people fucking suck at it on this site anyway.

'Tis a horrid idea.

• Talking about serious opinions and questions which are made light of.

• That's not humor or trolling...

• Very few people make that difference.

• Yessssss

• What you're doing isn't very nice... it's plain evil

• MWGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Being a dick can only be cool in a society where women are liberated...

• Oh.😐