Does anyone else fear people from your outside life will find out about your gag account?

I have a real profile pic of my face so therefore I have a morbid fear that someone from real life or school will discover me on here and think I'm crazy! What are the chances though? And anyone else fear this?

• Yes I fear this
    59% (22)9% (3)36% (25)Vote
  • No I don't fear this
    24% (9)67% (22)44% (31)Vote
  • My identity is concealed so it doesn't matter
    17% (6)24% (8)20% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2
10|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I fear it because on this site I talk about A LOT of private things. And I'd hope none of my friends would find it. It's like my secret life. My GAG life lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Then you see the huge error you have done. You create a anonymous profile. Then should never allow anyone to post as anonymous on this site. Your already anonymous. Anyone stupid enough to put their real photo on this site deserves whatever might happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have that fear too. But considering that there are very few people from my country here, the chances of a known person discovering me on here is almost nil!

0|0
    0|0
    • why would we discover you IT boy

• Show All
    • a guy from Rajasthan?

• @Let_me_do_that

Pardon me, mate. I don't remember. My ultra-poor memory is the very reason why I always got abysmal grades throughout my education, since the Indian education system involves memorising a fucking textbook and reproducing the same in the exam.

So it's the same poor memory in full flow here. I honestly can't remember. Anyway, just let it go. I accept defeat.

• My identity is concealed so it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean sure I don't know your name but I'm afraid with all your pictures someone could possibly recognize your face😀

• LMAO if they know my #Face trust me they'll know my #Name IRL

and i agree >_<

• I'm not malicious, I'm a hopeless romantic, I'm straightforward, I try to help.

These things my family already knows about me.

Besides that, anyone who would compose an understanding of a person without getting to know the person, their opinion of me is already rendered irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care. The people who would be inclined to visit this site likely won't have an issue with any of my questions, comments, or opinions. Those would have an issue with them aren't at all likely to be on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I simply don't post things I think might have a negative impact on my future.

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly wouldn't care much. There's nothing I said on GAG that I would consider a secret. Else, I wouldn't have felt comfortable saying it with a profile picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give enough info here. Not even my parents or best friend or ex girlfriend (the people who know me best) could come close to figuring it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not care, I have no secrets.

0|0
    0|0
  • urgh yeah would hate that... especially with 2-3 persons I have in mind

0|0
    0|0
  • What naughtiness have you been up to, miss anonymous (under 18)? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no, why would I worry about that? :v

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No. Because I know how to cover my tracks.

1|0
    0|0
  • My given name isn't Peachblossom but I've talked a lot of smack about my exes in here. I guess they should hope no one knows it's me before I do lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they find me, oh well. I am not hiding from anyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no fear. Nothing on here to reveal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I wouldn't mind it. I have nothing to hide.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is why I hate that we can't delete questions

0|1
    0|0
  • That is an irrational fear unless you post your real face, your facebook link, and your address on here

0|0
    0|0
  • No because they wouldn't know it's me anyway. Why do you have pictures and stuff if you're scared someone will find you here?

0|0
    0|0