At what point do you resign to the fact you have always been on g@g and shall forever be?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a newbie here and I feel like it's sucking up my life. It's addicting.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Lent is Next week, @Sexualchrist, and with That Being Said in my Head, This is One Hot Spot I Cannot Give up because it would not be my Godly thing to Do to just Leave Everyone in the Lurches for 40 Days in Bad Ways.
    This Alone tells me I am here for Good... Whether it is bad for me or not, I am in it For... Good.
    Good luck. xx

• This is my 2nd account after I took a 3 month gap. So I dont know how long I'll be here. I first came across this site like May 2014 I think? Then I left that November I believe. Then came back in March 2015. So who knows lol

• I'm here for the foreseeable future.

mein-fun.com/.../...ey_stinson_-_thumbs_up_gif.gif

• Nothing is forever, everyone goes eventually. I'm hanging on for just 2500 more points. This site is becoming a chore.

• What does the 2500 points do?

• Well actually its like 1300 til the gift card. End game.

• I see. I've never tried to obtain it but I've heard they often don't honor it and its complicated by what country you're from etc

• LOL that gif.
    I don't think I'll deactivate my account, but maybe eventually I'll just be logging on really infrequently... I don't know there was a few months when I was barely here

• I don't know about me forever being on gag. I made an account in 2011, I lasted for a couple months as gager and then I deactivated. Same thing in 2012, I lasted for a few weeks and left. Two years later, I decided to make a gag account but I did not make it. I left halfway through 2015. Let's see if I can make it through a lifetime as a gager, meaning my account will never be deactivated again.

• You keep getting drawn back in even after you deactivate an account it seems

• Not really, because ever since I made my first gag account, I stayed 3 years without being a gag member. Let's not count 2012 because it was only a sneak peek.

• After I hit the 6 month mark last year and was still here. And continue to be...

• Lol I feel you. Don't risk finding out what happens if you try to leave

• That's true, I'll let you know how it goes! Maybe, I mean..

• I'll still be here waiting lol

What Guys Said 8

• I signed up in November 2014 so, I'm not that old user to be labelled as a guy who is always on G@G, but yeah, I may always keep this account here.

• Like Bert said I not sure where GaG will take me - I have thought about deactivating a couple of times but usually get over it - As time goes by I am getting better at taking breaks so I will probably be here for a while yet.

• I've no idea where my GaG path will take me lol

• I dunno.

• i expect i will get bored one day, one day hasn't arrived yet

• I might always be on this and come here whenever I'm bored.

• I'd have to be on here a year, first. i was on " meetme " for like almost 10 years.

• But you have been here a year already Dylanguest1989. In fact, you've always been here...

• I'm afraid I don't quite fathom what you're talking about. See you around

• I'll be posting small penis questions until I die.

• Do you feel this is your own choice or an external force is causing you to do it?

• My penis talks to me, and tells me to post them or he will stop working... Then it would be small AND impotent...