When someone blocks you so you can't retort to an insult, dont you find it hilarious?

Not that you were even in a heated argument, you correct something, they simply insult, then block you.

• Yes, lol, cowards!
  • It vindicates every argument you made!
  • No, because Im immatur, and I do this!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, lol, cowards!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I always block people that insult me.

What Girls Said 3

• nah. I don't block people insult me. The only time I'll block someone on a specific post is if they reply to counter an opinion of mine and then continue giving endless retorts of the same variety. Just spewing their opinion that differs from my own in various different wordings.

I block them on that post because that's generally the only way to get them to stop rambling. x_x

• A guy started a fight with me on here and then blocked me as soon as I finished my first retort

Pu$$y

• Meh.

Why would I?

I actually don't give a damn about that.

:\

What Guys Said 4

• shit happens lol

• Yes I enjoy a touch of shadenfreude and this gives it to me. I'd rather not be blocked but if someone is this butt hurt about a different opinion it's probably best I don't talk to them anyway.

• Don't care. Don't see the big deal about it.

• Lol that actually happened on here just last week by some angry Vegan