GAGers what do you actually want here?

So you really do want help people or just have fun on GAG? or something else like making friends & making a relationship?

0|0
20|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Both actually, I usually have the best intentions and honestly answer as if the same situation were put onto me. But, I do enjoy the distraction drama from time to time. Especially when people TRY to call you out on something "they thought" you said.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I like to have fun at people post!

1|1
    0|0
    • How so work? Share your funny opinions?

• Show All
    • Apple girl? Who to you talking to?

• Apples are strong and don't need kings!

• I'm here for a variety of reasons - to help others, to pass time, and to make connections with others.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just use this site to get some of the best advice ever

1|1
    0|0
  • i want to help and i like having fun on here. unfortunately, having fun is much easier than genuinely helping people

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to want the Amazon gift card. But they keep raising the required points

0|1
    0|0
  • Helping/getting help if needed, reading opinions of other people if an interesting topic rises and obviously entertainment. 💁

0|1
    0|0
    • That sounds a lot of fun and you really enjoy this website !

• Show All
    • Congratulations you have been poisoned by GAG, A lot of GAGers already leave, coz they love GAG too much, Will you join them be the next one? but from your words, you don't sounds want to leave lol

• If I will ever have a better thing to do than GaG, I will leave, but I don't see that coming in the next 4 years. 😂

• just relaxing

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to form an army with all the male gagers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want love
    give me love :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing just passing the time because I 'm lonely lately and my schedule doesn't let me see my real life friends that often anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • I only come here to pass the time. If I help someone that is a bonus.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is just a fun time waster for me.

0|1
    0|0
    • So that mean you just waste your time on here for fun and tha's good

• i love wasting my time, especially on sites giving opinions no one cares about lool

0|1
    0|0
  • Help people and have fun! I already have friends here so that's one thing I've accomplished here 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • And you also post great questions, I noticed that, even sometimes I find your questions really funny, Yeah you do have a lot of friends here.

• Both
    Helping can be fun

0|1
    0|0
    • Helping is a way for fun for sure, keep enjoy and have fun with someone else to.

• haha

I want to help people, have fun and make friends (this last one wasn't planned lol, but glad it happens haha).

I have already done those 3 things :)

As for a relationship, no thanks :) I have the most wonderful boyfriend already <3

0|0
    0|0
  • The gift codes and high points for masterhood

0|0
    0|0
  • To do the same thing I do off of the site... weird people tf out😀

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here to win.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I just waste time here.

0|2
    0|0
  • fun, kill boredom and meet new people?

helping people? naaaaaaah :P I mean, I do it if I can but it's not for what I'm here lol

0|3
    0|0
    • You definitely met some nice people on GAG, I noticed that when I passing some questions, oh yeah you can help people if you have great opinions to share with us.

• I used to use this site for info only but then I looked info different topics. It suprised me how many funny questions I saw, so slowly I became more relaxed with each opinion and now Im using this site for fun but still for a lot of info, most likely relationship advice since I just have a new girlfriend in like 9 years.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's good for you, hoping you having fun and keeping enjoy it. and also help people with your great opinions.

• I would say all of the first 3 but number 4 is awkward for me because of my age - Most Gaggers would be outside my dating age range and I theirs. On the flip side if I was in my early 20s, would I come on the site looking for a relationship, I would have to say no but if one developed I would be a fool to ignore it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy reading about what other people go though. Along with that it feels great to help someone in need and can always be educational by reading Q&A's from others.

0|0
    0|0
  • i enjoy helping those who truly need it

i enjoy online-flirting-with-the-ladies-i'll-never-meet

i enjoy debating

i enjoy talking shit to the piranha-bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • Boosting social life maybe... mine is not that great and i need to master English language to make my dreams come true...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here for multiple reasons, some weren't apparent to me until recently.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here to simultaneously help people and have fun! I have proven that it is possible to do both!

0|0
    0|0
  • To learn things about being a man that my milk drinker father never taught me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just express my opinion because I have nothing better to do

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone finds ma comments helpful fine... otherwise I don't give a shit whether they do or not... I don't come here to help others... especially in relationships topics... how someone who's never been in a relationship could help anyway?

So yeah it's good for a time killer and it's da only site where I could get rewards in ma area...

0|0
    0|0
  • a beautiful girlfriend whom i may marry and settle

0|0
    0|0