How many people have you blocked here on GAG?

• No one
    33% (11)52% (16)42% (27)Vote
  • 1 person
    24% (8)19% (6)22% (14)Vote
  • 2 people
    6% (2)3% (1)5% (3)Vote
  • 3 people
    9% (3)10% (3)9% (6)Vote
  • 4 people
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 5 people
    6% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
  • 6+ people
    22% (7)16% (5)19% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I have personally only blocked 5 people

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have blocked no one - I used to block then realised I was being over sensitive because I am since talking to a few people I once blocked and get on well with them now.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• The last count was at like 85.

0|2
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂😂👍🏻

• Show All
    • Ah so you're an intolerant Liberal feminazi. Am I right?

• No, darling. The only kind of intolerant I am is lactose.

Similarly, don't you think it's offensive to use the term "Femi-Nazi"? As if feminism is akin to the Holocaust. Have some respect for the dead.

• 6 + :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No need to Name names, dude. That's just not cool.

I have blocked every misogynist I See. Every Hardcore aggressive feminist too, but there are only a few of them here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 5
    Stupid people -> Good riddance

0|0
    0|0
  • I've just blocked one person.

0|0
    0|0
  • 25 people.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the moment I have 3 on block.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 people so far

0|0
    0|0
  • I had blocked 3, but the one guy deleted his account. So now I'm just at blocking 2 people

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one 😁 He was rude to me 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • No one at the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got a few haah

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to be 3, but now it's just one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero...

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 users so far.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• In 5 years I have blocked 3 people. I hate blocking people! I'd rather be trolled, insulted, called names, argue etc.. than block someone. It takes a very special kind of person for me to block them, they REALLY need to go out of their way to be a total piece of shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have blocked around 40 people. Most of them are racists, who abused me due to my race.

0|0
    0|0
    • And what race are you?

• Show All
    • @Jager66

I think this intense hate for Indian men is more of an internet thing. I don't suppose we are hated to that extent in reality.

• Ummm yeah some do some not it's happen with every race it's not only our race I think.

• None at all but I have a list of people that have blocked me on my profile. I keep adding to it at least once every month or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blocked 1 person so far!.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blocked two.. I do not like to block anyone no mater what site I am on unless I have a good reason for doing it.. I did have one for both of these ones

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I like to prove that I'm actually more tolerant and open minded than the "progressives" who block me simply because they disagree with my traditional viewpoints.

0|1
    0|0

All 4 of them started fights with me for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • 12. Don't remember the reasons for most of them.

0|0
    0|0
    actually 2 but that person make a new account every couple of days so it disappears all the time from the block list

0|0
    0|0
  • Over 12 people if I remember right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one person who was really foul-mouthed.

1|0
    0|0
  • None at this moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero. Somebody pisses me off on here, I ignore them. No need to block anybody

0|0
    0|0
  • one i think

I been blocked a few times, as I confronted a few "fakes" on here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I blocked one today

0|0
    0|0
  • I go 100% anon so whether I block someone or not it doesn't matter... but I hate it when people take advantage of it on ma questions *cough* *cough*...

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe you should stop typing like an alien discovering written language for the first time and people wouldn't know it was you.

Also good luck with those member posts and harassment.

• @9mfeo Do u believe I'm dat type of person who'll bow down to someone and change ma writing style coz they told me to? Nope... I'll change it when I want and only... actually I've posted some questions in "proper English" in order to make 'em more readable since they were of serious nature... if I posted 'em as I used to do nobody'd read 'em...

And last time I just called u a "bitch" and ma account went frozen... honestly isn't it unfair for just a "bitch" word?

• @Asker Oh shit tag her please... I hate it when Anon users cannot tag someone... totally unfair as well...