How the fuck do I delete a question on gag?

I posted on how do I look section. I know it was a dumb idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't delete questions on here unfortunately and moderators can only remove questions if they violate guidelines. Therefor it's best you contact the admin. Go onto your profile and just scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the "contact" option.

What Guys Said 6

• We don't remove questions or posts per user request, unless they violate the guidelines of the site. It's highly suggested that you make sure you're content with what you post, before you post it.

You can however "Disavow" your questions, which will make it anonymous, and you will receive no further notifications from said question. Also, if you happened to include a picture you no longer wish shown there and you linked from somewhere, you can delete/remove it from there, and it should also be unviewable here.

• How the fuck do I remove my picture? Please help

• I was in it too

• Mm very understandable, but you've really done what you can
      unless you're able to get that account back.

Did you try and make contact with their support team?

• You're screwed. Your best solution is to party hard and age rapidly so you no longer look like you do in the picture :)

• You can't. Sorry but it's stuck there forever.

• you don't

• i m gonna go check all the recent ones out to see which you are lmao

• You can't, it's permanent

What Girls Said 7

• you can't. you'll have to disavow it and if u can't delete ur image from the original source, message an admin.

• wait. remove the image BEFORE u disavow. very important.

• fuck i disavowed and then deleted my account

• hmm im not sure ur able to delete it like that then... unless u were to type out the exact question again in the url with dashes between the words.
      if u want help i can try find it for u.

• You don't, but you can disavow it after 24 hours.

• You dont

• Once you post it's there forever. There is no way to delete it.

• You can't

• U could try the breaking the rules on purpose. otherwise u aren't allowed to remove them.

• You can delete your question after 24 hours