What kind of myTakes do you like reading?

• How to's
  • Fact lists
  • Relationship takes
  • Valentine's Day Gifts
  • Depression and anxiety/mental illnesses
  • Other
Bump
🐼

Most Helpful Guy

• 1s that aren't stupid and have something to say. usually they're just people giving wrong or generic advice that's extremely long to read or just giving personal opinions that don't say anything, like "mytake about my 3 favorite animals".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Honestly the best ones are normally funny or useful lists.

@Zombie-Killa did a great one recently: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a24799-your-favorite-type-of-potato-chip-can-determine-your-favorite-type-of

I also like music lists, but it depends on the music, and you need to say the song names rather than just have YouTube windows. There was an excellent one about B-sides: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23393-15-b-sides-that-could-be-a-sides-too

Personal and relationship-based ones can be great but tend to be long-winded and a bit tedious.

• I like where girls give us some insight into their thinking process and what they like and their priorities.

I think most guys appreciate hearing from women what interests them. I know each woman is different, but often the major themes are the same.

If guys can realize what they are then they can better men for their women!

• Vote B and Vote C

• A, B, C and E are my favorites :)

• Who are you voting for in the 2016 General Election

• the how to's and the facts xD
    When it's a girl making statements about guys, I got to check it
    And if it's the opposite too :)

• Really anything informative but for easy reading. Dont write long paragraph short to the point ones. Bullet points. Business style writing

• I tend to like reading pavlove's stuff the most. Not necessarily I agree with everything he says but he wins compared to the other editors.

• Unexciting takes about things that'll never happen. Like legalizing cheating, and making loud arguments a 1000$ fine and 6000 per minute.

• none. they're all stupid and contrived. even the somewhat rational ones.

• none

• to do with sex, the sexual behaviour, and sexual health of people, even the nether regions of people. different takes on different shapes and things as it were. . . .

• Whatever kind it is you write, Koala bear :)

• I love facts lists...

What Girls Said 7

• I love to read the Takes which are written from the heart , and about their own life experiences and struggles. They always reach my heart, and i take away valuable info to mediate on. My favourite take writer is @KDA20 I always value his Takes

• I like anything handy or funny.

• The funny ones!

• How to's or relationship takes:)

• Funny ones. =)
    Way too little of those I think.

• Voted for B. İ love reading facts.

• How to for food, beauty and hair and crafts, to be honest there are so many mytake owner's writting sex, relationships, and friendzone mytakes that it is over saturated