How many users are there on GaG? Does anyone know?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• According to a myTake by a former admin, there are more than 1 million users. http://www. girlsaskguys. com/girlsaskguys/a9005-gag-s-featured-in-forbes-magazine-on-how-to-grow-an-online-community

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow are you serious? 1 mil? Holy

• Show All
    • Hey, I was having a bad day, but then I read your status and I'm feeling way better now. Thanks.

• Haha ur welcome man! I'm glad I could help. I used to work with a guy who always always always had a smile on his face. Sometimes he told me about his last few days and boy they sounded like rough days and yet he still always had a smile on. He told me that everyday is a good day. You just have to see the good in it

What Girls Said 3

• I guess about 900. I may be wrong, that's only guess, don't take it into consideration, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure only 5.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to this also!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Hard to tell how many are regular users - I would say a couple of thousand log in more than once a week

0|1
    0|0
  • 56,719 people!

Can someone prove me wrong? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG's an international site and it's been around for almost a decade and it has its own article in Wikipedia... which means it's somewot popular... so do da math dude...

I assume like around 1 million different people've joined all over those years...

0|0
    0|0