Who is/are your fav Gager (s)? Or one that entertain's you the most?

@apples24 cause she came from strong good religious apple patch (idk if it's true lol) she's weird like me👌
@RedThread I wanna rip his face off & make out w/ his skull😂😈
@DasVoz he come's off as well a little harsh to people, but he's cool af and pretty smart... and funny too😍
People I don't know, but I love watching their bro-mance unfold here @BertMacklinFBI @Mistanigqa808 and I forgot the other dude but they get the point lol. Some sexual tension going on there jkjk lmao
@Mistnigqa808 😅

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Well @TheBraveLion is my gagbro, so is @takumii now. @cinderelly is my best friend here and @KDA20 I respect a lot and always take the time to read his input.

• @cinderelli is my fav ^o^
    I like @archiz too, she's hot.
    Also @mistnigqa808 thanks for accepting me in the niggassosiation bro.
    @thisdudehere is so clever, he's too hot to not notice.

• @Apple24 (come on darling, depressions go past and the friendship stays!)
    @Mooky06 (hi sis)
    @Douride2 (she drives and I fly - that creates subjects for these healthy and nice chats!)
    @clarisa_ (thanks for loving us so much you came back :D :D )
    @Paris13 always a helpful sweety!
    And there are 7 dozen more of great people I hear on here very often and enjoy have nice chats with and helping out when I can :D Thanks to all :D :D

• I promise I'm more attractive with skin and better to make out with while having lips. My skull was sculpted by the gods themselves so it's probably a pretty decent alternative 😜

• I normally don't tag but I am glad @Clarisa_ is back - Her lunacy is infectious and makes me smile

• 3|0
  • Myself

• There's no one on this website that I like, excluding myself. ;)

• what about me?

• @victorianna you are another story! I don't just like you. I LOVE you ❤️

But my answer was a joke anyway, sometimes I like to tease people here with my answers lol.

And by the way I swear I knew you would see it and say something about it lol. Habibti

• hahha that's coz i have my eye on you LOL I have better stalking skills than the FBI hahhaha

• @RealisRare
    @ThatBeachGirl
    @Kitty71

• Well thanks.

• @ThatBeachGirl cause you're sexy AF and mysterious

• Never really followed anyone on here, usually just lurked around as a guest and never wanted to join, but I loved users like @takumii @missnowhere and somehow I enjoyed dark and twisted sarcasm of @d3adn1nja

• So hard I have met so many nice people on here who I could see myself having a real friendship with.

• They left...

• Well the people that I held long conversations with so them you know who you are! 😎

• Whoever appreciates ma questions... like @Victorianna...

What Girls Said 10