Why did GAG remove the downvotes?

Why did GAG remove the downvotes? Have we really become that afraid as a society to let someone know their idea or comment was bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you can always still comment if you really genuinely despise what someone said.

• I despise what you just said! Downvote downvote downvote! :P

• @nfigure haha why 😅 But I'm glad you like it

• Haha well I dunno how to explain, other than that the angle of it (compared to everyone else's standard upright pictures) makes your avatar look a bit goofy, but in a cute good way! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• The under14 kids kept putting them in their mouths and turning into mongoloids.

What Girls Said 4

• You noticed it now? It's been weeks. Anyway, everyone wants it back so I hope they bring it back.

• It's been a couple months or so since I've been on the site so ya I'm late to the party with that. thanks for the info though

• You been away for some time haven't you?

• I don't know, They should put it back because some people on here are salty as fuq

• I have no idea. They probably think that by removing the down-votes the place won't be full of negativity or whatever.

I disagree with that but anyway...
    They can do whatever they want.
    It's not like I mind much.

What Guys Said 4

• At least they got rid of those stupid hearts :/

• I never used it much but I didn't support its removal.

• Yeah, I used to get a kick out of doing that, now it's like "shoot!" "I can't harshly criticize yew!" "yeeeeew!!" "yewww...".

• Because the downvotes will bring you down, GAG just try to saving your life.😉