Why did GAG remove the downvotes?

Why did GAG remove the downvotes? Have we really become that afraid as a society to let someone know their idea or comment was bad?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you can always still comment if you really genuinely despise what someone said.

0|1
    0|0
    • I despise what you just said! Downvote downvote downvote! :P

• Show All
    • @nfigure haha why 😅 But I'm glad you like it

• Haha well I dunno how to explain, other than that the angle of it (compared to everyone else's standard upright pictures) makes your avatar look a bit goofy, but in a cute good way! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• The under14 kids kept putting them in their mouths and turning into mongoloids.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You noticed it now? It's been weeks. Anyway, everyone wants it back so I hope they bring it back.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's been a couple months or so since I've been on the site so ya I'm late to the party with that. thanks for the info though

• You been away for some time haven't you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, They should put it back because some people on here are salty as fuq

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. They probably think that by removing the down-votes the place won't be full of negativity or whatever.

I disagree with that but anyway...
    They can do whatever they want.
    It's not like I mind much.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• At least they got rid of those stupid hearts :/

0|2
    0|0
  • I never used it much but I didn't support its removal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I used to get a kick out of doing that, now it's like "shoot!" "I can't harshly criticize yew!" "yeeeeew!!" "yewww...".

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the downvotes will bring you down, GAG just try to saving your life.😉

0|0
    0|0