Why do the girls on GaG pretend that they don't disparage guys?

I keep hearing females talking about all the misogyny they see from guys, yet pretending to be deaf and dumb to the nastiness shown to guys. I'm not saying there are NO sexist guys here or that there's no sexism towards women, but I do see a lot of insults from the females at the guys, and the females have the nerve to talk about how bad the guys are treating them. Everything is 'butthurt' guys this, butthurt guys that whenever guys don't agree with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually agree with you, women are just as bad as any guy in my experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree it does exist on GaG - My advice is don't get sucked into a never ending cycle - If I see a post going a certain way, I am out of there.

• Yeah, sometimes I will start reading a girl's post and then don't even have to finish it cuz I know where it's going.

What Girls Said 4

• i think it goes both ways. u have the duds from both genders and u have the good ones. IN GENERAL though, the men tend to be more antagonistic. not just saying that because I'm a woman. ask a lot of the genuine men around here and they'll tell u the same.

• No, I think the difference is that we're trained to only notice the way women are treated, while we make ourselves deaf and dumb to the way guys are treated. Even in real life. Women have a knee jerk reaction to "misogyny" but just ignore what their own gender does.

• Tried to message you, but it says I have to be in your circle or vice versa, something like that.

• You added me but, it still won't let me message you.

• I can honestly say that I don't really see negative shit said to guys from girls here that isn't provoked. Not saying that it doesn't happen. It does. But I see it from guys to girls much more. Most times unwarranted. So. even guys just seem super bitte. And it wasn't like that when I joined.

• I think the difference is that we're trained to only notice the way women are treated, while we make ourselves deaf and dumb to the way guys are treated. Even in real life. Women have a knee jerk reaction to "misogyny" but just ignore what their own gender does. That's usually how it goes.

• I never denied that guys talk about girls. I'm talking about girls talking about guys, which most women don't make a secret.

• Yes and I said that I do think sit around conversing with my friends about guys all the time. And I did say that I was aware that it happened.

• cuz those girls are fucking lunatics

• Yes because all girls on GAG do this

You know it's comments like this that make some girls bitchy right?

• If a comment makes a girl bitchy that's her fault, not the comment. If she's gonna take it that way it says more about her and her maturity than the comment does.

• Yeah
      I don't know man its not like I'm saying girls here are angels because they definitely are not but that doesn't leave you men scot free

What Guys Said 5

• Yep, there's truly a double standard going on. Some girls on here think they can say whatever they want because they're a female. Other girls end up supporting that thought as well. Kinda ruins it for the awesome women on here.

• This gender war is real.. online at least. I don't know man, I guess start saying the same shit back

• They mad because they can't get laid

• HYPOCRISY is everywhere... so sad. I know what are you talking about...

• Wtach the video that Mathew Santorim (spelling?) posted about his abuse story. He says it all, Society likes to over look men getting abused.