When are we getting a GAG app?

I would love if this sight would go to an app. I'd be on it ALL the time

Most Helpful Guy

• Spring... Hmmm that is definitely first time I heard that usually it is soon so it must be getting closer

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no specific release date yet, however, it should be ready sometime this Spring :)

What Guys Said 6

• There've been talks about an app since 2011 lmao

I dont think its ever coming.

• It's being developed by the editors

• Yeah I keep hearing this and I've been part of this site for two years. And I know apps take a lot of time especially large blog/opinion apps like this one.

• did u kno websites feel slow on smartphones because every "touch" has a 200millisecond delay.

not the case w/ apps.

• when it's done

they better take their time and make sure it's not as bugged as the site

• I'm sure there will still be bugs. I work in the tech world and it's hard to plan for every bug until the situation presents itself. I would be more thankful for an awesome app though

• especially since it's usually only 1-3€

• Yeah I just don't use that many so I've never paid for them

• I have been hearing "it is coming soon" garbage at least half a year ago, still no sign of coming.

• It's no so easy to develop app neither website. That cost a lot of money if you want functional and good looking app etc. Takes a lot of effort and time.

• Oh I know I work in the tech world and my cousin develops apps. But it also doesn't take THAT long to develop one. I'd pay for this. It's a great app that doesn't have one like it. They should jump on the opportunity

• It's not really true I'm little programmer and designer, the point is not in developing app, but making it functional. There's a designer behind that who's doing UI/UX and other planning. Then you need also to make for as much screen sizes compatible and so on and on.

• Again work in the same field. But you won't keep the same interest of you keep telling your audience it's coming it's coming. There's a difference between building suspense and just covering your butt cuz you don't really know. I mean we can break down everything an app needs and all the technology but I've been on this site than deleted than back on for almost 5 years. And they've constantly been saying soon soon. So I don't think it's everyone not realizing the work that goes behind this app it's the constant "it's coming soon" phrase that's frustrating

What Girls Said 1

• We should be getting it sometime in the Spring.

• I kept hearing that last year. I'm anxious it would just make this site ten times better with better traffic