(Its serious) Have you ever got yourself "RATED" in G@G? Should I try it? Or its a NO NO?

Till now I just used it for fun... But Now I am thinking, should I get myself Rated?
I will take your Opinion under serious consideration...
If you say NO I will never try it...

• Nothing Wrong... You should try.
  • Its too much negativity... Dont try.
Okay I am not getting myself rated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um no.

I haven't done yet and I'd also recommend you not to try that.

I mean, it's non-sense.

:\

• Thanks for opinion

• It's not nonsense if people are really insecure or unsure. For insecure or unsure girls, it's great to ask because a lot of guys give positive comments to them. For insecure or unsure guys, it's a lost cause girls won't even answer their how do I look question unless the guys are white or a complete stud.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some anonymous guy once asked a question on how do I look and two girls thought I was ugly, one was meh and three more said I was fine. All in all I got that question taken down.

So it's not something I'd do myself. But in case you make a question like that, mention me and I'll stop by to give a free bag of attention.

What Girls Said 10

• You can if you want. I never have, though the thought had crossed my mind a few times. But I've decided to continue to remain a mystery here on GAG.

• He can if he wants but who will answer his question? One thing I've noticed about girls here is unless the guy is a stud or white, girls completely avoid the question.

• @MyUsernameRules there were two questions. I answered both of them.

• I meant "how do I look" questions. The only guys' how do I look questions girls choose to answer on here are the guys who are either really attractive or are white. If they're neither then luckily the guy might have 2 answers from girls.

• Nah never asked, I've seen super pretty girls get bashed, don't want to risk crushing the little confidence I have lol

• Yeah I have seen this too... Thats why I am nervous... I will probably not try.

• @MyUsernameRules Yeah but even that 1 or 2 negative criticism can be very harsh

• Who cares when there are many guys and girls, including good looking ones are complimenting. And most girls I've seen, including average and even below average girls don't get criticized much. And super pretty girls from what I've seen only got criticized for asking the question. That they know they are pretty and only asked to fish for compliments.

• I wouldn't set myself up for that lol. I'll come right out and admit that I'm not confident enough to be able to take the load of negative comments that I know will come lol. I've showed my progress with my weight loss and I answer selfie questions, but I'd never outright ask to be rated.

• If you don't get butthurt easily and are curious, why not?
    I have done it because of a truth and dare game and most of them bashed me for being too young posting it, but who cares? 😂

• aren't you the Turquoise hair girl?

• @MyUsernameRules
      I don't know, there are people that answer these questions.
      I don't normally do though, maybe once in a blue moon, I haven't blocked that topic.

• The girls who answer these questions only answer to girls asking how they look or guys that are either complete studs or white. And since the Asker is Indian, the chances of girls answering here are incredibly low.

• I couldn't do it. My self-esteem couldn't handle all the negative comments that would ensue.

• Good... I have decided to not to post it either... I am too scared

• I understand but you're in a site which is predominantly Westerners so I thought I'd tell you. Better to tell you how it is rather than sugarcoat it. Cause trust me, even though you got 9 girls answering this question of yours, there's no way you'd have gotten 9 answers from girls in a how do I look question. Gotta be either a stud or white to accomplish that. Pretty amusing though cause no matter what race or skin color a girl is, she will always get legit amount of guys answering her how do I look question. Western guys are hardly as fixated on race and skin color as Western girls. I once asked a how do I look question using my GAG cover photo mentioning how unsure I was about my looks and won't mind criticisms yet only 1 girl on this site chose to answer. Even in my updates, I was literally begging for answers but the girls kept on ignoring. Anyways, good luck.

• "I think I am light skinned to be a Indian..."
      Forgot to reply to this. You may be light skinned for your average Indian but so am I. We're still brown and that along with Indian features is seen as very unattractive to girls. And I meant light skinned Indians as those Indians who look kinda white since they're so light but are still Indians. The ones who are from like Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, etc cause these guys are just as gora as European Westerners. It's crazy that even non European Western girls find brown and dark Indian guys to be automatically ugly.

• I couldn't handle it. But I don't think there's anything wrong with asking.

• I've never asked a rate me question on here.

• No I never have asked. I have enough confidence in myself and don't need the attention from randoms

• Thats good... But I dont want it for attention... I just want to know How I actually look in Strangers eyes...

• Nope
    I don't see why you would want others to rate you...

• I've been a member for years and I've never tried it.

What Guys Said 17

• I want to say A but my personal opinion would lean towards B - I would be nervous to do it to be honest.

• Yes. I was rated "Beyond Expiration Date".

• nah im chillin. i ain't about that life.

• No, I have never got myself rated as such.

• Yah long time ago... Got 6 and 7 haha, I think GaG is at least not that savage compared to others. Do it if you want just a general idea from strangers.

• Dont they lie here...

• Yeah some for sure but I didn't give too much thought into it if they're were lying or not. I just asked just for the general idea. It's inaccurate.

• You're an Indian guy so your chances of girls even answering your question is very low. Girls aren't really helpful here unless you're white or a stud.

• I know that but I have seen some indians getting positive comments...
      Anyhway I am not trying it now

• I've only seen two Indian guys getting positive comments on here. One was a light skinned guy and the other a buff guy with abs. Like I said, a brown or a dark skinned Indian guy has to compensate by being either tall, rich, or buff to get any attention from Western girls.

• Okay got it...

• Nope, never. Its not because I don't know how I look.
    Everybody knows exactly how they look like , I just couldn't care lesser what random punks from the internet think about it.

• Hell no... why would people subject themselves to that!

• Give it a while, there's always going to be turds in the punch bowl

• You'll be pegged as one of "those" gaggers

• yes I've done it... I was bored and curious. nothing wrong with it

• You are quite famous... so no one will give negatives... but for me... nah

• yeah they were overall positive.

• I've never asked and I don't think I will either. I'm too anxious to do it.

• You should do it only for fun

• I never got myself rated on GAG neither am I really looking forward to.

• I'm X-rated, Motha******.

• For God's sake I don't wanna see guys asking if they look fat too... anyway give it a try if u are curious... but if u get ratings like 3-4/10 it shouldn't bring u down... do it just for fun...

• You can try it. But nobody is honest on here. If someone thinks you're good looking they will rate you bad either out fo jealousy or so you don't get too high ego. If they think you look bad they will say you look good so you don't feel bad