Is there a way to unfollow any question or take written by a female?

The stuff I see is really making me lose hope in humanity. Is there a way to just stop seeing things from girls overall?

Why are girls getting offended? If I don't want to see anything from females then I don't want to see anything from females. Why on earth would what I filter out for bettering my own personal gag experience piss anybody off? You're not using my account so you shouldn't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• i feel you. some of the girls on here are reaching out to left field w/ the sideways shit they write

• *wink*

nice meeting you. =) *waves*

• You too! Have an awesome day. :D

What Guys Said 9

• I like to keep an open mind at least view the post before dismissing it that is why I have always being against any filters. On the feeds I think you can pick whether to view solely male or female posts so that could be a way of doing it.

• in the filters you can choose to see only guys posts or only girls posts

• Unfollow the question? well I know you can unfollow a user if your following them earlier, but unfollowing questions? this is the first time I am hearing this.

• gotta give it to us , we guys are not hypocrites and we say the truth girls play with words a lot and try to run away from their actions by claiming its their right , bitch please... you have no rights when you fuck up

• Lol your last few words. xD

• It's been psychologically proven that dads are extremely important in females lives. A big portion of their self esteem is wrapped up in having a father, and without it they grow up damaged and subconsciously seek love in all the wrong places. Then they develop into mean, hardened, nasty humans beings simply because they've allowed themselves to be used up. Good girls have dads in their lives and it's very easy to filter out the bad from the good. Just go on a date. Even the very first date and say tell me about your family. If she says nothing about her father that's a big red flag. If she says bad things about her father that's an even bigger red flag. Once you notice that just cut her off and if she asks why simply tell her family is very important to you and you're not changing your stance on that.

• Well i had a girlfriend who's parents got a divorce a few years ago , she didn't like her father that much and thought he was childlish, pretty nice and good and everything she is a great girl except for few things... 1- she doesn't understand how relationships work, 2- she has no idea about the give and take concept, 3- she's not exactly into normal "mature" stuff , basically a good girl , too good to the point of not exactly understanding how to have a romantic relationship , so you're right in a way it does matter , family matters a lot and i seek girls who come from good normal families

• There are some strange questions out there on this site, but I usually just scroll on past them. I understand exactly what you mean, though!

• Hahaha

• I think you should look at both of them to understand the world better... It maybe bitter at times but tolerate it. There are good and bad to every gender...
    There are really meaningful posts from female side too that is beneficial to girls... like how to date and handle things as girl...
    I RECOMMEND YOU TO KEEP BOTH... NO CLAP WITH SINGLE HAND...

• A lot of girls don't know what they're talking about, most of the stuff I've seen has been absolute trash. These women don't know how to be women, especially the feminist ones.

• Like what are you seeing from girls that makes you feel this way?

• Just really stupid stuff. I see questions girls ask about their FWBs and I think it's disgusting. They ask really messed up questions about guys as if you're all the spawn of satan. I see a bunch of shallow attention seeking garbage. It's all just annoying. Most of the women I see on here are just trouble seeking drama queens. I don't think I can take it much more.

• I think all you can do is select the guys only filter in your Live Feed, but then you'll still see girls' opinions on those Takes and Questions.

What Girls Said 12

• Is it me? hahah!

• There's a way to stop it on the live feed page and the no opinions page but I don't know if that affects the feed box on the side.

• Wow lol. Are you actually being serious?

I guess the first option is..
    Block EVERY SINGLE FEMALE on here (close to impossible but oh well) -> go to "settings" -> privacy settings -> "Hide activity of blocked users".
    And whenever you browse through the news feed, hit that button for only showing content by males.

And the second option is.. Stop being so sensitive and grow up because there will always be opinions you don't agree with :)

• This is a yes or no question all that other stuff was unnecessary. You want me to be fine with opinion I don't agree with yet you have a problem with how I feel. This is what I want for myself. How does that affect you in any way?

• there's an option to filter just guys or just girls questions when you search by topic. Just click on the guy symbol under the topic and it will show only guys posts.

• As if guys on here are any better

• I think what I see from guys is better than what I see from girls. I don't know how that would affect you though.

• I'm tempted to just say "read blue questions and ignore pink questions", because, duh. LOL

I mean, that seems easier than trying to go in and tinker with settings?

• I'm not sure, honestly. I wish there was a way to filter out the stupid questions in general.

• I don't think so, might as well just quit GAG cuz stupid shit is posted here allllllllll the time.

• Well damn. You don't wanna see ANY girls stuff on here? Sheesh.

• What is making you annoyed with girls?

• feminist...

• get off gag if ur against females

• just wondering why u r judging females so harshly

• Why does it matter if it doesn't affect you? I have my reasons that's all you need to know. Females aren't special in which they cannot face judgement. Why is this even a question?

• who is the female? what are the questions about?