Who is your G@G crush?

1|0
21|28

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• @DasVoz because he is probably the most intelligent user on this whole website.

1|3
    0|0
    • Maybe Top 10.

You're definitely among the wisest girls, when using policy as a proxy. The female voice of reason is your title, which is ironic. Klara is inactive and can't joust for it atm, but thank goodness for girls like you.

• @DasVoz

Heh, thanks. Being the voice of reason gets tedious very quickly, though, as evident from my other types of comments.😏

• Being the voice of dickishness on occasion does tend to mitigate that. I like it 😬

What Guys Said 27

• @ElissaDido she got literally EVERYTHING a man could need in a woman. GOD I love her , personality , her morals , her face if we are gonna count the thing I like in her we would take a really long time πŸ˜›she's my love literally ans I never forget her in my prayers πŸ˜›

3|0
    0|0
  • @ConsultantIsBack and @Mistnigqa808

<a target="_blank" class="media-http://i.imgur.com/gFKsunQ.gif/qcleG. gif" rel="nofollow">http://i. imgur. com/qcleG. gif

http://i. imgur. com/gFKsunQ. gif

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm much too old to have crushes. Or, at least too old to admit it. ; - )

1|2
    0|0
    • I am hearin ya... oh wait a minute needed to turn up the hearing aid... okay now I am hearin ya even better! LOL

• You must be a youngster. Here at the home they took away all our hearing aids, and gave us ear horns!

• I don't have a crush just good friends

1|0
    0|0
  • She is a very loving and caring girl, she is beautiful in every way, the most amazing, honest and loyal girl you would ever meet. I like her personality and values, I like everything about her. She is so special. she is also very wise and knowledgeable and I always learn from her when I "secretly" read her opinions. Honestly, she is much more than just "my gag crush". I don't wanna mention her now for a reason but she knows who she is.

0|1
    0|0
  • There not really my crushes per say but they are beautiful and I like there opinions and questions for the female gagers

Cinderelli
    lovestvd
    Missnowwhere

2|0
    0|0
  • No one... I am a Bitch

2|1
    0|0
    • Haha you do have a bitch face, fascinating.

• Show All
    • That's right

• Definitely @ConsultantIsBack- or at least his future female clone

1|1
    0|0
  • Very good job anon 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I had one long time ago but biatch left lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is one who I find really attractive but not going to say it. Don't wanna look creepy and all.

1|0
    0|0
    • C'mon Valentine's day is approaching TELL THE WORLD!

• Don't have any crushes.

1|0
    0|0
  • None at this time but I have talked to some pretty gag girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any cuz it's weird

0|0
    0|0
  • 💁🏻glad you're asking original questions😐

0|1
    0|0
    • you're fucking welcome 😒

• She left.
    She literally became "MissNowhere... onGAG"

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine is @whorworld

0|0
    0|0
  • @archiz 😚😚😚

1|0
    0|0
  • anonymous

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been here long enough to even accurately pick one. So I don't know. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I have the right to remain silent but anything I do say will be taken down and may be used in evidence against me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha you also have the right to an attorney by the way

• No one :) yours?

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have one but found out she was actually a guy in disguise, I was like, seriously/ eww

0|0
    0|0
  • no one.. all girls here are taken and single ones are disloyal

0|0
    0|0
    • How would you know they're disloyal?

• To another anonymous... she's mine! Back off dude 😒

2|0
    0|0
  • Youuuuu

1|0
    0|0