Gaggers, Would you give another person access to your account?

I was thinking about doing so. Someone I know has tons of questions ( i mean DAILY : )

Most Helpful Guy

• Then have them create their own account! No, I would not give anyone access to my account. Some on here have told stories of woe because they did that and got screwed by the person they gave access to. Plus, it just becomes confusing on who is actually posting each question/opinion/comment. Let them get their own account.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really lol. Just because some of my friends have told me things in privacy and trust in messages and I wouldn't betray that trust.

What Guys Said 14

• No one could fill these shoes lol

• If I trusted them yeah sure - I know people who share facebook accounts - There was a pair who shared an account but I haven't seen them for a while - For the life of me I can't remember their name.

• *An account here

• I think you are talking about gaysailor and gaysailorwife

• @takumii No they were two teens redrobin or something the sailor's have two different accounts - This was one account - They used to say "This is X or Y speaking" when they answered a question , it was a guy and a girl

• Nope there are plenty of hackers out there that can and will steal your account if the door is left open for them and it happens many many times, those low life hackers spend hours and hours trying to find those accounts and they will steal all that is in it in a heartbeat and can even portray you and make you feel pretty crappy when you do find out it was hacked.. so to answer your question.. not under any circumstances would I give a person nothing to do with my account.. I just want to make sure no one ever gets it as I have been hacked twice now

• No, I will never do that.

• No
    I talk to some nice people on here, and when people trust you they start saying private things, because they trust you.
    I'm not going to abuse that trust by giving someone else access

• best answer so far!

• Why thank you :)

• lol. I was already so against this idea that I did not even think about this reason. But it is probably the best reason. Your trust is the most important thing you have, and allowing others into your account would be completely against that trust!

• Nope 😛

• I won't. Someone on GaG wanted access to my account. I refused.

• If I know them and trust them, sure

• No, why? Doesn't make any sense. The other person can create one.

• Wait, what would be the purpose of giving another person access to your account?

• they don't want an account. they are afraid that they will become addicted so I was going to let them " borrow" mine for a week or so.

• Eh, still, it takes like 4 minutes to create an account. If they don't have self control to not get addicted, they shouldn't be logging in to someone else's account. That's just my opinion.

• :) i appreciate your honesty. I will take that into consideration.

• HELL NO

• I wouldn't care much but what would be the point?

• Yes I will If I trust them...

• Maybe my girlfriend only haha

What Girls Said 14

• Yeah sure why not, I don't really care about my account there's nothing to hide! :)

• Nah, I wouldn't. If someone has that many questions, I'd recommend he or she make their own account. If it's just a couple questions, I'd ask for the person and show them the responses.

• Nope.. they should make their own account.. its not like we're paying lol.. its free..

• Nope. They can make their own

• If give my boyfriend access to my account if he wanted. But he has a account, so he wouldn't need to ask questions with mine.

• Let them open their own GAG account.

• nope.

• Oh my gosh, no.

Why would I ever do that.

No way.

:\

• No, but I would give my email address if they wanted to communicate that way.

• No... Just tell them to make an account. It's easier than to use someone else's all the time.

• Most likely not. Don't see a point.

• Ha nope I wouldn't

• I probably would yeah 😊

• My best friend. Yeah.