Another gag change I've just noticed?

I can't view "Opinion comments" I've made. The other day it wasn't there, then it appeared now its gone again.

Whats going on? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Comments are called replies now. You'll see that in the menu on your profile.

• Not on my menu it isn't

• Sorry, yes I've seen it now. I just hovered over my username & looked at the pull down menu rather than actually going into my profile. Thanks

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I have also noticed that change, yes it was there just below the "opinions" field but now it's not there, however the difference is that now the field name " Opinion comments" has been changed/renamed as " Replies". In my profile I can see it is as " Replies".

I don't why but it seems like they keep changing the outlook of the website regularly and too fast.

• I would miss that and another thing I noticed is the indicator you have already answered question is gone.

• I lied box goes blue when I answered (I presume it is pink for girl users)

• They replaced that with replies its the same thing.