All of you GaG'ers that think you're so bad because you don't post "anon" Y don't u put your real name or better yet make a video confirming?

Yourself? I see people on here all the time calling posters that post "anon" cowards blah blah blah, but I have yet to see anyone use their real government name, or post a video confirming themselves as whatever they named themselves on here. Everyone is anon. No one on here has and probably never will prove that they are real on here to the extent I just mentioned.

My point is QUIT CRYING ABOUT ANON POSTERS technically those that post under a "screenname" are anon too. Anyone on here that's been here long enough remember Sandplanet? Everyone "thought" that person was "real" because they posted only with their screenname.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm real as much as being human and a girl who's 23, Canadian, yaddayaddayadda.

I'm not stupid enough to feel like I owe anyone as much as giving them my legal name, birth date, etc.. Hell, might as well throw in my SIN #/address to make sure I'm no catfish, eh?
    :P

• That's my point. NO ONE on here owes anyone a explanation so that's why they need to leave people that post "anon" alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I post anything on here, everybody can tell it is me. They do not know my "real" name, but they know that it is the same Red_Arrow that has posted every question, opinion and comment under that name. They can also go to my profile page and learn more about me. I cannot say one thing on one page and something different on another without all being able to see what I am doing.

When you go anon you are avoiding someone knowing what you said ten minutes ago on another post. Where our statements are open to others, you hide behind "anonymous". If you knew our real names, you would still not have any more ability to follow us from one post to another than you do now. But you would have the ability to screw with us in our "real lives" But as long as you play the coward behind the anonymous identity, we have no way of following you from one post to another.

You can identify us by our names on here, thus we are not anonymous. But by being anonymous, you cannot be identified. So you are hiding behind that anonymous label.

• Red arrow is still anon to me. Unless you state you real name or make a video confirming yourself, you're still anon to me.

• Anybody else can see my name here and tell you all about what I say on other posts, and look up info about me on my profile page. If I am still anon to you, then that says something about your intelligence, not my identity.

• So what about your "posts" you are still anon. You haven't revealed your true identity to everyone, you're only KNOWN to your followers maybe, but that's it. If that's the case then Sandplanet could be a real person and not a catfish. Sandplanet posted the same everytime too and fooled all of you.

What Girls Said 6

• no thank u. I've validated myself enough here already and i have nothing against people going anon.

• Cool? If you want to be somewhere where you can find everyone's personal info then go to Facebook.

• Queenstar does. You'd probably like her.

• That's not a real government name

• she posted her legal papers on here. along with a blood test and address

• I don't consider screennames to be real. People blabbering about never posting anon and talking down need to make a video confirming their realness if they're so real.

• No, I don't care.

• I think you need to stop taking randos on the internet too seriously.

• I really don't care? You guys can do what you want.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think anyone expects people to disclose their full names, etc, that's just not smart to do over the Internet. And yeah, everyone here is somewhat anonymous. My pic is up, someone I know could see me if they stumbled across it, but otherwise it's anonymous.

I think the issues with anonymous posts more pertain to within the GAG community. A lot of people use this site as a platform to say very hateful and ignorant things, and it's already cowardly to boldly say things on the Internet that would get you punched in the face in person. Some people probably just want to see some accountability, as you would have to in real life. That's not to say you can't give your opinion on something, but if your opinion is ignorant or mean-spirited, and it's not something you would say and stand by in person where you could get coldcocked, than there is a measure of cowardice involved in that, in my opinion.

Basically, GAG is something of a community if you're a regular user, and with that, we apply some real life standards, whether that's right or wrong. The Internet is a weird place, and I think it just frustrates people that some conduct themselves so drastically differently when they aren't held accountable. I liken it to people who drive like assholes, they cut you off and then zip away without having to answer for it, but they wouldn't do that to you if you were both on foot.

• I'm not saying that I'm scared, but I think it's really stupid for anyone laying their personal information on the internet without some privacy act statement to protect users from identity theft.

Why are you allowing yourself to let keyboard warriors get to you? They're not going to tell you anything because you're nobody to them and if they did, they are pretty stupid because one day, you might drive or fly out to where they're at and beat or murder them.

Don't fall for the madness. It's not worth it.

• That's my point. EVERYONE is anon on here so why even cry about someone posting anon?

• I have no clue bro, but it can be a number of reasons as to why and the point @Red_Arrow are valid to the reasons as to why they went under the Anonymous umbrella. Users and TS has the option to block and/or report under specific categories. I don't go anon because I just tell it how it is or how I feel about a given topic. The argument/dispute I have with said username may have provided a good point in another thread that I agree on. Same for those that goes for hiding behind the Anonymous. The active (positive/negative) criticism I get doesn't really affect my views on the given topic. I usually try to put my shoes in their given standpoint to try and understand as much as possible before I respond.

I don't really care if the person I conversed with in the past said something that offended me in a way or if I offended them. I'm not really vindictive, unless you've done physical harm. The site is suppose to help others with a certain dilemma they're having.

• I didn't come to this site to be liked. The topics provided by some folks are real life situations some people are dealing with and something that I may have went through and only here to help their situation. It's up to them to take it or not.

As for those crybabies that provokes you to expose your real username. You don't have to prove shit to them. Just like myself and everyone in here. We don't need people to validate who we are and are not. So like I said, don't let this shit bother you bro. You're making yourself go high blood for no reason over some crybaby's opinion.

• A bit too old for a hissy fit dont you think?

• oh I touched a nerve lol

• Not mine. I just dont think a man in his late 30s-mid40s should throw fits over something so trivial

• My pen name is Anpu, I have published poetry, and other art under the name, I have a Facebook page with the name, I hold numerous email addresses with the name, and I have published links on this site for some of my online art. I am not hiding.

• Says the person who posted anonymously.

• ... so your point is that you have no point in posting anonymously? Cool i guess

• Nice rant buddy you win.

• Not a rant. I'm just tired of dickface Sandusky clones crying about people being anon. If "trolls" bother you that much , you need to stay off the internet.