Has another GaGer helped you indirectly?

@vicorianna has helped me directly and indirectly. She has gave me so much helpful advice. I look at a lot of her opinions to other users and her comments have helped me so much. She is kind and compassionate. I hope she never leaves GaG

Which GaGer has helped you?

Most Helpful Guy

• @Victorianna. Well done lady!, you have a good reputation here and it's really good to know that there are people like you on this site. Excellent ! Keep it up!

• @Asker. As far I am concerned, yes a couple of people have helped me here (indirectly though).

• Aww thanks. That's such I nice thing to say. A lot of people have helped me indirectly too. There's some good people on here. Thank you again. 👍😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww thank you so much. That's so kind of you. I don't know who you are but I like helping people. I can sometimes relate to other people's problems. I'm just being "me". I do have a genuine empathy for other people. I am happy to know I have been of some help to you. 💗🌹

• I wanted to let you know how much I am thankful for your advice and tender care. You really have helped me a lot. I wish more people were like you

• Aww I truly appreciate your nice comments. Thank you :)

• Thank you for the MHO and lovely comments. It's very sweet of you 🌹💗

What Guys Said 6

• @vicorianna well when you are anonymous you cannot tag them so, i tagged her for you, Yes even i have been helped by few gagers secretly i won't mention or tag them

• @Docrim she really gives a lot of good advices on this site , she's like the funny version of wisdom 😛

• Yes, I've seen answers that feel like if they're talking straight to me. Doesn't happen often though, so I make sure to point out whenever I see an answer that is helpful.

• noper

• yup, there are 2-3 of them

• not one single gager has ever helped me in any single way. many gagers have pissed me off and frustrated me however.

What Girls Said 5

• @victorianna ☺️ (Thought I should tag you)

And to answer your question, yes. I can't name a specific member though because a lot of people have helped me in some way or other.

• She rocks socks!

• a few have, yes. i prefer to keep them on the down low.

• I try to help but I don't think I am that helpful... :(

• Yeah a few. I can't recall the names.