Are you ever shocked to see some users suddenly gone on here?

So obviously there are some trolls and annoying users on here but sometimes I've seen the sweetest nicest girls suddenly deactivated. Do you think they were secretly trolling or asking inappropriate questions? Or decided to leave themselves? Why do you think most people get deactivated?

• Secretly trolling
    8% (1)27% (3)17% (4)Vote
  • Left on their own accord
    69% (9)45% (5)58% (14)Vote
  • Other (explain)
    23% (3)28% (3)25% (6)Vote
  • Answers
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they just decide to leave one day. I had also left this site like a year back because I had others things to do and didn't really have the time. For some reason I decided to come back to this site so logged into to my account again yesterday, after almost a year.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I left for over a year but I didn't close my account

Most Helpful Guy

• I closely monitor the activity and input of each user on the site, and should a given users' contribution fail to meet my obvious high standards, I ask them to leave. I am thus rarely surprised when a dullard slips away.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• most have left of their own accord.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not shocked. At some point, people decide that this site no longer benefits them or it eats away their time so they deactivate. It happens.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• People here leave usually when they realise that they're spending too much time on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • They may have made the decision to leave for some reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is someone missing? I hadn't noticed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Miss Nowhere. Now I know she had some attitude but I never thought she'd go lol

• Show All
    • @James19 But her account is closed. She could've just not signed in. Maybe she didn't want the temptation of logging back in I guess

• It's not closed, it's deactivated.

• Never noticed anyone leaving

0|0
    0|0