Are you a helpful person in Gag or simply having fun?

I mean do your opinions help others or you post to just for fun and excitement...

• I am a helpful person.
    54% (19)49% (17)51% (36)Vote
  • I am not helpful person but try to be.
    29% (10)11% (4)20% (14)Vote
  • I just chill in Gag and have fun...
    17% (6)26% (9)21% (15)Vote
  • OP is the greatest troll ever yet asking us to be helpful...
    0% (0)14% (5)8% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
PERSONALLY I TRY TO HAVE FUN BUT ACCIDENTALLY HELP THEM... LOL

0|0
12|20

Most Helpful Girl

• I mostly try to be helpful. But then again it depends on the question too.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have fun on this great site and I try to also be a helpful person.. but my opinions are just opinions and I do hope mine at least try and put a path forward to the person that asked the question.. I find this site very unique and have not seen another one like it.. but I will not give an opinion on everything as there are some questions that I would not even go near as some are just way to dumb for me to even concern myself about them.. but that does not men I hate people.. just some of the questions.. asked

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• "A" for Absolutely Helpful, No doubt about it, @IceEverest
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Thanks...
      I followed you back

• GREAT!!! xxoo

• I think that should be left for others to decide.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm more a helpful person, but if people wanna kick it with me I'm cool with that.

0|1
    0|0
  • i try to be helpful to the community

0|1
    0|0
  • Um, well.

I'm trying my best to give a good opinion in order to help people as much as I can.

So yeah, I think I am.

^.^

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm just having fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd like to think that I'm both. I try to be as helpful as I can. But I also like to have fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm just here to help you know. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to think that i'm helpful lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to be helpful but...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Yes, I believe I am a helpful person. However I don't know about what opinions other users have about me, however irrespective to whatever people think of me over here, I believe I am being helpful to people by giving my best opinions that's all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time I do try to help but as I stated on my profile, if the question is too stupid or if I come up with something funny, I'm gonna exploit dat shit.

0|2
    0|0
  • Why not both? ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither!

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not helpful person but try to be.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh. try to help. Sometimes arive two hours after question is asked and MHO's are already given out.
    Sometimes I give great advice but OP found something else more helpful.
    It's not so much as how helpful I think I am but rather how beneficial I end up being... At the moment not that much

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to do both

0|1
    0|0
  • I will let other people decide that.. How can a person ever truly know, if they were helpful? ^.~

0|1
    0|0
  • I do both

0|1
    0|0
  • A bit of both. And trying to but failing miserably at educated the stupid people of how wrong they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to be helpful and have some fun at the same time.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thats cool

• If the person is asking a serious question then I try to answer seriously, but if there is some way to lighten the mood up a little then why not?

• Yes with serious questions I like to help. But stupid/unnecessary questions not so much xD

0|1
    0|0
  • I am helpful when I share opinions , at least I believe so. But my questions are just for fun, not asking for actual help.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably neither.

0|1
    0|0
  • I give helpful answers to serious questions, but I troll the heck out of stupid questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to have fun but if I can help someone then I will do so

0|1
    0|0
  • oooh. I clicked before I saw the second option. I'd probably fall into that one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm just alpha.

0|1
    0|0