Is it me, or are there less people on G@G?

I dunno, since so many people left recently it's been a little quiet around here... To me at least. Does it to anyone else or am I just hallucinating? :/

• It's just you, Rainbow! 😒
  • Yeah, you're right. 😨

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Since I have been here there has been cycles and periods of lulls - I think since mid January there has been a definite lull - Some big names have left and others have gone really quiet, a couple of people I interact with haven't been here for days.

• I haven't really noticed. It's true the most active user left though, maybe that's what you're noticing xD

• I don't know, I don't really notice these things.

• I feel like the usual faces have left recently. It could be due to updates, but it could be that school and everything else is starting to get busier

• No.. you are absolutely right.
    The commonly visible gagers left , maybe because of the update and removal of downvotes.
    Its quite quiet.
    One more thing I observe (maybe you havent) is increase in under 18 users...
    The place is getting boring... and the quality and quantity of opinions are degrading every new day...
    @Ihave2fart @Missnowhere @Squidward and many interesting people left.

• I came back after a 3 month break

• Nice how does it feel?

• feels like you are returning to a place where you've come across some very nice and helpful people, to a place where you've gotten lots of useful opinions and feedback - such a place would be hard to find offline in "the real world"

• yes quite a bunch of the better known people have left recently and some of them were posting a lot so I guess you notice that... not sure how much of an impact the latest updates had on it.

• More like u've been so used to "How Do I look" questions that your eyes glaze over them.

• maybe, i don't know i don't pay attention to who is on here

• Yeah, either that or people are on here 24/7, no matter what time of day it is I always see same people replying lol. I guess people get bored after a while of same old questions but it can be useful to people who are new & still is for me at times.

• I don't really feel much of a difference.

• Yeah, same, it seems like no one is answering or posting anything latley

• Yeah there are. When I first got on here there were waaaaay too many people on here. I mean it was massive. GAG is losing members. There are probably only like 50-100 consistent, everyday, users.

What Girls Said 3

• I've noticed that too, I feel like most of the familiar faces are gone. I see a lot of anons and xper1 people around more often now.

• Yeah, you're right girly 😕

• I feel less people participate? Maybe only today :o?