For those of you who are having issues with the community, do you find it to be too negative or too PC?

I keep hearing complaints from both ends of the spectrum. I want to see which one is more common.

• It's too negative
  • It's too politically correct
  • I am not having issues with the community
  • I have issues with it for other reasons
Anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its both really. You have the PC Nazis who won't let you ask a gender specific question because they don't seem to realize that being a human being and a man or woman are complimentary, not mutually exclusive, and they are very negative to anyone who doesn't mindlessly agree with them.

You also have a bunch of trolls, mocking people who have serious questions, and are asking the community for help, especially with gender specific issues. They seem to think life is just some joke, and other peoples suffering is funny.

Then there are the mods and their pets, and yes some do play favorites. Any questions they don't like or people who get into arguments with their pets, they get their questions or comments erased, even when their pets are trolling and being equally or more "antagonistic" or "offensive" or whatever other "reason" is given.

Most Helpful Girl

• Way too negative. There are people going around harassing people, sending death threats, and stalking people. It's RIDICULOUSLY creepy and gross. And that's not even touching on the constant "hey girls can I see ur underwear" type of questions and posts.

• I'm kind of astounded that those things happen...

Nobody has asked to see my underwear lol

• @M_A_X It happens a LOT actually :/ See you're lucky! It's really annoying

What Guys Said 7

• in real life or on GAG?

• GaG community

• I don't know what an MH score is?

• Its a score on how high your Most Helpful score is

• Both. Sexist comments left and right, creationist idiots who will not listen to reason, feminazis, oh lordy lord

• One of these things is not like the others, one of these things is a religious belief and isn't anybody else's business, nor is it your place to correct religious beliefs.

• @M_A_X Let me rephrase that: Creationists that go at people that believe in evolution like me.

• Sometimes someone on here honestly needs to be told to fuck off, and the mods shouldn't remove that if the poster is receiving a lot of support.

• But then this can also go both ways. It could easily turn into a bunch of people ganging up on one person

• GAG is what you make it.

People should realise this rather than playing the victim card for their experience

• I'm new to the site and I haven't had too many bad experiences so I don't really have a probem :)

• Most of the time it's because it's too politically correct.

• I just dislike it when ma questions get removed whilst those fucking questions who get asked 100 times on a daily basis... are STILL there... unfair eh?

And just like @Iron_Man said... I have to walk on eggshells... I'd like to tell even worse stuff to those weirdos who post 100 times per day "Am I fat?"... so I sugarcoat it somehow... it shouldn't happen...

What Girls Said 1

• I've never had issues on here...